Tata Launches Facelifted Manza Elan

Thread Starter #1
Tata Motors is planning a minor facelift for the Indigo Manza; the facelift will also include cosmetic changes in the interior. However, there are also plans to drop the Indigo name and rechristen its mid-sizer the Manza Elan. The idea is to forge a new brand identity for the Manza and move away from the indigo name which is currently synonymous with the cheap and cheerful CS. The Indigo Manza was launched in October 2009; it competes with the likes of the Swift Dzire and Ford Fiesta. Like its sibling the Vista, the Manza uses Fiat engines – the 1.3-litre multi-jet and the 1.4-litre FIRE engine from the Linea.

Source: ACI

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Re: Tata Indigo Manza Facelift

Finally, the move which should have took place when the car was actually released. Manza is entirely a different sedan which should never be confused with plain-jane Indigo. Tata should have either replaced Indigo with Manza or rebranded it from the very starting. Anyways, Elan sounds good enough and possibly, it should do an added favour for the sales. Now the only demand is to improve the boxy rear design of Manza, which would make this car a just perfect entry-level package.

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended

I somehow do get a feeling that it will not be a Manza facelift, but a Manza CS.

As per the info i have both are happening. i.e Tata is planning a Manza CS as well as minor cosmetic and name change to existing Indigo Manza. Friends here can confirm in case they have further updates

Well , i really welcome this move , like 350Z said this should have happened right from the launch itself!

These moves by Tata seems very interesting and they are listening to reviews?
They are making huge revamps and into a add spree. I wish to see the facelifted models.
Hopefully the present owners of Tata cars get a good service with their dealers and change the bad name that they have got in the market for their poor service.

Cheers,
-N

Thread Starter #9
Re: Tata Indigo Manza (Elan) Facelift

The car is expected to be out carrying two engine options, out of which one is the similar 1.3 L QJD, used in the previous version, while the other is the 1.4 L Safire 90 engine that churns out 90 PS @ 4000 rpm at peak torque of 200 Nm and has got the potential to accelerate to 60 KMPH just in 5.83 seconds. As far as safety is concerned, Tata has made it a super safe car accessorizing it with the latest features like ABS (Anti-Braking System), EBD (Electronic Braking Distribution), Front SRS air bags and various others.

source - cartradeindia

Attachments

Yes, tata came out with their new version of manza, but its not all new manza but its top end two models aura abs and aura + are being replaced with this new model Elan.Its not a facelift version but cosmetic changed like its sibling vista.It comes with two tone interiors black and beige.

Attachments

Okay i guess the same move which Hyundai did for i20 introducing newer variants with extra features! Apart from Interiors i think Manza is now sharing alloys with Vista.

350Z

Core Team
Tata Manza Elan Now Launched

Today, Tata Motors has officially launched the face lifted Indigo Manza, as known as Elan. The car is continued to be powered by the 90PS engine unit but the major changes includes some premium luxury features such as dual tone alloy wheels, burgundy and beige interiors, chrome garnished strip on fog lamps and the all new ‘Tyrian Wine’ color shade. Also, the car comes equipped along with follow me home headlamps as well as intelligent power window system that enables you to roll up the windows, even if the car is switched off. New Tata Manza Elan comes at an affordable and attractive price tag of Rs.5.14 Lakhs and Rs.5.91 Lakhs (Ex.Showroom, Delhi) for the Petrol and Diesel versions respectively. Check out these pictures of Manza Elan in Tyrian Wine color.

wallpaper-1024x768-03.jpg

manza-elan-features.png

tata-manza-elan-features.png

manza-elan.png

manza-elan1.png

manza-elan-brochure.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

I think more than a facelift, this was a strategy of Tata motors to get rid of the Indigo tag which is a synonym of cabs.
The exterior changes are hardly visible!

Top Bottom