Tata Launches Facelifted Manza Elan

I think more than a facelift, this was a strategy of Tata motors to get rid of the Indigo tag which is a synonym of cabs.
The exterior changes are hardly visible!
You are absolutely correct Akash.
Just cosmetic changes done here and I didn't like the new interiors and the alloys as well. but you know somewhere down the line I feel cheated on having bought the car 1 month back.

You are absolutely correct Akash.
Just cosmetic changes done here and I didn't like the new interiors and the alloys as well. but you know somewhere down the line I feel cheated on having bought the car 1 month back.
Haha.. This happens. When we purchased our Honda City, similar thing happened though we knew about it. Just 2 months after our purchase the ZX version was launched.
I second your view, the changes are not at all extraordinary, and me too dislike those interiors. I actually hate these alloys which were also offered on the Vista 10th Anniversary Edition.

the new wine shade looks pretty awesome just like it is with punto and linea.As to manza's share same plant for paint and assembly as fiat's two horses.Also the purple'sh dual tone looks rich compared to older version of beige and satin gold.And yes alloys and tyres remain 15" and not 14 ones in vistas.

Hmmm i don know about you guys but i am liking those alloys and that new color! Follow me home headlamp is a nice addition!

Intelligent power window even my Verna has it but now i understand why my windows roll up only for a little while after my ignition is switched OFF! I never knew its a feature till now!

Top Bottom