Tata Indigo Manza launched; Now Test Driven as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Vista (Ignis) has got ABS & Airbags.

Drive Safe!
350Z
Wow!

Thats great news for me & every one!

I'm gonna TD this soon.

The car looks good & it looks like it has got awesome wheelbase & width of the car is really good [cheers]

Indigo Manza's rear end looks good to me. But i don't like the large head lamps. It spoils the looks of both Vista and Manza. Looks like Tata has taken a sports car lamps and fitted in family cars.

New Vista (Ignis) has got ABS & Airbags.

Drive Safe!
350Z
Old Indica had airbags and abs for a while. But it was available only in TDI, sadly not in Dicor. It was priced very high(higher than Dicor model by a big margin) and i think its availability is based on booking.

Last edited:
IMHO, dezire is one of the most ugly looking cars in india ever! but this is my personal view.
manza looks much better as compared to dezire but the name kinda s*cks!
manza sounds like the name of a truck but if the car is priced well which i think being a tata it should, manza can be quite a success specially coz it will be much more spacious than dezire and its ultimate usp would be the LINEA ENGINE!

the car looks very spacious as well. its surely more in space than the old indigo. just have a look at the width of the car!! its just awesome. but guys i don't just understand one thing here. where do you people manage to get the spy pics et. of the new cars??

rear end design reminds me of opel vectra, very similar to that one also something similar to Logan as well, looks huge and spacious for sure and would be but wish rear design was more better and different then this one, would comment further once see in flash this diwali.

the car looks very spacious as well. its surely more in space than the old indigo. just have a look at the width of the car!! its just awesome. but guys i don't just understand one thing here. where do you people manage to get the spy pics et. of the new cars??

These cars are tested on public roads. If you are lucky enough, you would find one in your area. You can click it and spread the picture in internet.

Thread Starter #53

350Z

Core Team
Specifications & Features of Manza:

The Manza will come with two engine options – safire petrol and quadrajet diesel. Both the engines generates 90PS of peak power and badged indigo manza quadrajet90 and indigo manza safire90.

* Tata indigo Manza quadrajet develops 90PS of max power at 4000rpm and a massive peak torque of 200Nm between 1750 – 3000 rpm.

* Tata Indigo Manza safire churns out 90PS of max power at 6000rpm and 116Nm of max torque at 4750rpm

* Both the safire and quadrajet engines are sourced from Fiat and power ratings are similar to Linea

* A five speed manual transmission is standard for all variants of Indigo Manza

* Indigo Manza runs on 185/60 R15 radial tubeless tyres

* Indigo Manza is dimensionally bigger than outgoing indigo in every aspect. The indigo manza is 4413mm in length, 1703mm broader and 1550mm taller. With a wheelbase of 2520mm and luggage space of 490litres, it should be spacious like any other tata cars.

* Indigo Manza also comes with class leading features – steering mounted audio control, integrated MP3 player, electrically adjustable ORVM, tilt steering, height adjustable driver seat, Driver Information system, ABS and dual front airbags (Tata finally getting safety conscious).

Source:vicky.in

Drive Safe!
350Z

Nice features. The rear ned looks good,the front too looks good.

But the side view including the front part of the bonnet looks bad.(hope you guys get what am trying to say). It looks like it has been stretched & pulled up.

Black color Manza would look great.

Thread Starter #58

350Z

Core Team
Indigo Manza is here!; Full Details!.....

TAI Excl. Manza Complete Details:

ENGINE OPTIONS:

1) Quadrajet :
1248cc, 4 Cyl. CRDi which produces 90PS at 4000 RPM and Max. Torque of 200 Newton Meters.
2) Safire:
1386cc, 4Cyl. MPFi petrol engine with IPR which produces horse power of 90P at 6000 RPM and 116NM of torque.

Transmission :
5 Speed Manual Transmission

Brakes:
Front - Ventilated Discs
Rear - Drums

Tyres:
185/60 R15 Tubless Radials

Fuel Tank Capacity:
44 Litres

Dimensions:
Length - 4413mm
Width- 1703mm
Height - 1550mm
Wheelbase- 2520mm
Ground Clearance-165mm
Boot Space- 460litres

Manza comes in 4 variants :
Aqua
Aura
Aura ABS
Aura +

The color options available :
Breeze Blue
Dew White
Grey Noir
Gold Satin
Infinity Black
Minimal Grey
Monarch Red

Additional Features:
  • Illuminated Ignition Key Insert
  • Critical Rev Indicator, Turns Red if you ever touch the critical RPM Limits.
  • Tilt Adjustable Steering
  • 4 Spoke Steering with Blue5 Controls
  • Portable Memory Drive
  • Illuminated Glove Box
  • Dual Front SRS Airbags & ABS on Top-End Variant!
  • Height Adjustable Front Seats
  • One shot Power Windows
  • Rear Centre Armrest
  • Two Tone Beige Interiors etc.

You saw it first at The Automotive India!

Download the Tata Indigo Manza Brouchre Here :
(Attachment Removed due to secrutiy reasons, Please directly download it from here)

Additional Features:
  • Critical Rev Indicator, Turns Red if you ever touch the critical RPM Limits.
  • One shot Power Windows
The one shot power window down movement is available only on the driver side door in the top Variant(It should have been available in all variants except base.)

Though the critical rev indicator is interesting.
Whats the price??
I think it should be 5-7lakhs as its a TATA

Last edited by a moderator:

napster

Suspended
indigo CS looks 100times better than this indigo, indigo CS looks cute this looks yukky,
and the wheels looks small for the body it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom