Tata Indigo Manza Compact Sedan (CS)

350Z

Core Team
Re: Tata Indigo Manza CS !!

Tata Motors will resume the production of normal Manza. In fact, the older Indigo range is going to be sold along side too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

AFAIK, Manza CS won't be there is near future. Launching Manza CS at this point will affect the sales of current Manza as well as Vista-Sedan Class as majority buyers from both will jump to Manza CS. Manza CS may come up only after all new Manza is launched.
From Tata Stable, the only new thing which will come up will be new Safari. I am also looking forward to Tata Puma sedan in D segment.

Those, looking for CS; can rejoice as new Maruti Dzire, M & M Verito will be launched in sub-4m category.

AFAIK, Manza CS won't be there is near future. Launching Manza CS at this point will affect the sales of current Manza as well as Vista-Sedan Class as majority buyers from both will jump to Manza CS. Manza CS may come up only after all new Manza is launched.
From Tata Stable, the only new thing which will come up will be new Safari. I am also looking forward to Tata Puma sedan in D segment
Yep I agree with you here, but apart from new Safari and new C+ segment sedan, I am also waiting for Tata Dolphin, Tata's Eon rival[:)]

Those, looking for CS; can rejoice as new Maruti Dzire, M & M Verito will be launched in sub-4m category.
Which means another car that has waiting period of 12 months,I really pity Indian consumers:lol!:.

I had found this image on some site, don't remember which one. But I feel that the rendered car with Aria styled headlights and the Tata Prima Concept Tail lights do makes this car look different than Manza. It seems to be whole new car, and not just the boot clipped Manza.

This is what I mean by Tata Prima Concept. http://tatacarmodels.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Tata-Prima-1-4.jpg

OT: Oh how I wished TATA launched that car!!!!

Last edited:
First it was Vista, then
attach a long boot, then it became Indigo Manza
and now a little short boot below 4mtr, then it will be Manza CS

So if that gets released then, there will be no place for Indigo CS I hope with that CR4 engine

Tata Manza CS compact sedan launch by early 2014
The new Manza CS was rumoured to be launching by the end of 2013, but we believe that the vehicle will not come before 2014 Indian Auto Expo. Compact sedans like Maruti Swift Dzire and Honda Amaze received an excellent response from the buyers. Tata Motors also sees huge potential in the segment, and is working on a new Manza CS. The vehicle shared its design cues from the 2014 Indica Vista facelift, which is also doing its test rounds.

The front end of the car is likely to be inspired by the Manza hybrid, which was showcased at the last year's auto show. This time the vehicle gets a more aggressive front facade, which incorporates a new set of headlights and a redesigned front bumper with triangular airdams. The company has cut down the boot to make it look like a perfect notchback. The boot looks more like Amaze compact sedan, which is expected to be its direct competition.

Tata Motors already has Indigo eCS compact sedan, and the new Manza CS will be positioned between the company's mid-size Manza Sedan and Indigo eCS. It will be interesting to see how Tata prices this vehicle in India. We expect it to be priced around Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1 lakh more than the Indigo eCS.

The new Manza CS compact sedan will be made available in both petrol and diesel versions. While the diesel sedan gets the Fiat's famous 1.3-litre Multi-jet engine, the petrol version is expected to get the 1.2-litre petrol engine that also does duty to Indica Vista and Indigo eCS.

Tata Manza CS compact sedan launch by early 2014 | CarDekho.com

Top Bottom