Tata Indica Vista90 Road Test Drive Review

Thread Starter #16
Re: Tata Indica Vista90 Road Test Review

Nice review-up to your high standards.
One query: You mentioned gear box is pretty smooth. I had this thought in back of my mind that Vista & Manza use G/B of Fiat. So is this the same G/B as that of Punto? If not then kindly compare it with that of Punto. (Is it better?)
Thanks Nuvo.
The gearbox used in the Tata Vista is same as the one which is doing its job in Punto. However when it comes to gearshifts ease, i would rate Vista higher over the Punto. Also the excellent gear ratios have added to the driving pleasure.

Guys Tata has stopped production of Vista Safire90.Whilst checking the brochure of Vista D90,this engine option was not listed,also they seemed to have discontinued the GZX version of Safire65 as well.Sad end for this very capable car :(-

This one looks like a pretty Mean Machine...But i still think tata should work on improving the looks and make it more sleeker design than the bulky looks it has right now.

Guys Tata has stopped production of Vista Safire90.Whilst checking the brochure of Vista D90,this engine option was not listed,also they seemed to have discontinued the GZX version of Safire65 as well.Sad end for this very capable car :(-
God knows when will TML management actually stop fooling around the Variants of the Indica / Vista sisters??

What do they achieve by doing this? More sales - Nothing proven

More footfall and interest in Products - Absolutely Not

Infact they have made the prospective customer utterly confused on the uselss and non-reqd Variants of the same cars... [frustration]

Come on TML - If at all you wanna survive the PCBU game, bring pathbreaking new designs and products, not variants and market duds

The young consumer in this country has moved ahead of VFM (Value for money proposition) long back and will never ever want to own the same Brand that the Drivers / Chauffers ferry around in Yellow Plates

The rising middle class has become aspirational and wants the best money can buy in their Budgets [surprise]

Last edited:

Top Bottom