Tata Indica Vista Headlights Not Aligned

my friend suggest me osram 95/100 cost approx 250-300 what about that
You will need better wiring, relay and holders also which will make the cost around 2000 bucks.

If your Vista has dual barrel lamps, you don't need dual filament (90/100 or 55/60) bulbs but single filament ones (90w or 100w or 110w).

I put 80W Philips in all the lamps along with wiring and relay, lights effects are good, however the high beam focuses more on the left side. Low beams does a decent job.

Got to know that fogs are H3 and 55W lamps, please suggest a suitable and powerful upgrade bulbs

Hi ,
I know the screw to align the low beam lights in the Vista, can any one help me out to know the screw or any switch that helps me to align the High beam lighting in the Vista Refresh.

Thanks,
SaiRam[:)]

Took for a night drive after upgrading the headlamps, the spread is good from 80W and the highbeams are aligned more to the left-side so that the illumination is fully at the left and doesn't affect the vehicles coming in opposite direction. However there's no long throw, have plans to install auxiliaries later.

Hi ,
I know the screw to align the low beam lights in the Vista, can any one help me out to know the screw or any switch that helps me to align the High beam lighting in the Vista Refresh.

Thanks,
SaiRam[:)]
There's no screws to align the high beam lights, it's a fixed. You can fiddle only with low beams.

There's no screws to align the high beam lights, it's a fixed. You can fiddle only with low beams.
As HR said, There are couple of plastic screws are there behind the headlight. Just try to adjust yourself. may be some 5mins job.

As I said earlier, Vista is having Excellent throw, stock headlights and bulb are more than enough to cover full road.

Also you can refer this thread to get a clear picture: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...n-class-1-00-000kms-3-8yrs-54.html#post369998

Last edited:

Top Bottom