Tata Indica V2 DLS 1,00,000 Kms Review

I once asked a fleet operator about what he thinks of the diesel Indica and this is what he replied "Dekho yaar agar aapko koi aisi gaadi chahiye jisko ek do saal mein ek lakh kilometer ragadne ke baad scrap kar dena ho to Indica diesel best hai" (listen buddy, if you are looking for a car to be abused for a lakh kilometers in one or two years and then scrap it off, then the Indica diesel is your best bet).

I once asked a fleet operator about what he thinks of the diesel Indica and this is what he replied "Dekho yaar agar aapko koi aisi gaadi chahiye jisko ek do saal mein ek lakh kilometer ragadne ke baad scrap kar dena ho to Indica diesel best hai" (listen buddy, if you are looking for a car to be abused for a lakh kilometers in one or two years and then scrap it off, then the Indica diesel is your best bet).
What is your point here???

This thread is about a 2004 model Indica which is passionately cared by its owner. Appu bought this car in 2006 (it was 2 year old when purchased) and cared and enjoyed the ride for another 6 years.

So its an 8 year old Indica which is owned and handled with passion.

Do not compare taxis/cabs with private cars,Those fools doesn't even know how to drive a car and not even the (probably)mechanical things of them and comment badly about them.
Appu's car is one such example in our forum of how he had maintained.

Thread Starter #67
As like Vishwas said, Cab/Taxi drivers don't give respect to the cars. They doesn't take care about it & comment about them badly..

I assure you, if you take care of car like Indica, it will take care of you..

After 8 years also my car is performing well, Its Performance & Comfort level has not even reduced a single bit till today..

As Vishwas said, these Cab drivers never know the value of their cars, Has any one seen one good Indica cab, answer is NO ! [frustration]

Appu I must say, the best Indica I have seen is your's, never seen an Indica maitained in such a good condition, either it is a own car/ a taxi..[:D]

Thread Starter #70
Hello Guys..

As we are expecting our new Vista on coming week, My dad handover my car to his friend on last saturday(04/01/12).. My dad friend brought my car for 1.5Lakhs..

My total family was depressed because of my car.. Even I felt very very sad.. I can't describe the feelings in words..

She may left us,but her memories will never leave from my heart..[cry]

Hello Guys..

As we are expecting our new Vista on coming week, My dad handover my car to his friend on last saturday(04/01/12).. My dad friend brought my car for 1.5Lakhs..
1.5 Lakhs! That's very impressive value for Indica which is already owned by 2 owners including you.

My total family was depressed because of my car.. Even I felt very very sad.. I can't describe the feelings in words..She may left us,but her memories will never leave from my heart..
Wishing your BLACKY a good journey.

Thread Starter #73
Thanks Varun, I saw the most of the parts of my Indica except this.. Finally that one also completed.

Last Week I had a chance to meet my Blacky. She wearing new Bridgestone tyres on her feet. otherthan that nothing has changed in Blacky..

Her new owner went to Kanyakumari, Rameshwaram and kodaikanal last week.

Now she started to serving for others [cry].. But, She is still strong to go millions of miles..

Thread Starter #75
This car looks pretty neat

Appu you shouldnt have sold this car.

I'd buy this off ya if you had that :)
Thanks.

But.You are too late buddy.

If you could have said this previously na. I can give her to you.

Even I'm missing her badly :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom