Tata Indica V2 DLS 1,00,000 Kms Review

Thread Starter #47
Last tuesday(20/12/11) i've done Vellore - B'lore trip,

I started from Vellore at 6am & reached b'lore at 10:30am via Chittor-kolar. throughout the trip i maintained 100+km/hr. due to cold climate temprature gauge raised very little bit.

we planned to return on that night itself, Again filled the tank in B'lore, to my surprise my car gave 17.3km/hr.

I returned to vellore via NH-4(Hosur-Krishnagiri-Ambur route) I started at 11.30pm in B'lore & reached vellore at 3am (21/12/11). but the fuel gauge still showing 75% of diesal in tank after reaching vellore, so filled the tank once again in vellore.

Oh god I got 18.8km/ltr. I even changed the gears at 3000rpm while overtaking.
I was shocked after seeing her mileage & even calculated two-three times to confirm it.

But that was true.. This is the first time I got 18+ in my car.

Wow Appu your black beauty looks as good as new, testimony of how well you have maintained her over the years [:)] .It also reminds me of my black beast which looks pretty similar to yours[cheers]

Appu, kudos to you for maintaining your Black beauty so well. I must say this is the best Indica i have ever seen in my life. Indica is usually seen in abused state, but yours is a case of true Petrolhead, oops, Dieselhead!

AMG

Suspended
Nice upkeep.

It is real hard to keep black colour shining like this.

BTW, arent the tints too dark.

Is it... is any review on your car is available in TAI?.
Yes I too have got Black V2 GLS 2007 make and looks pretty similar to yours.As far as TAI review goes , well yours truely is a lazy fellow, so perhaps some day,sometime, you may pop up to my Indica ownership thread, till then[cheers]

Thread Starter #58
yes, that pic was taken in thirumala only.. you can also find that pic in my tirumala travelogue..

To spot the difference between plain & tined glass i pasted that here[;)]

Amazing Mileage its payback time now the efforts you have put on maintenance of Indica (blacky)
N its cheers time [cheers] Enjoy .

I must admire that black colored Indica looks astonishing.

Top Bottom