Tata Hexa Review & Pictures: Herculean Hexa

Nairrk

Honoured Member
2019 Tata Hexa launch price Rs 14.38 L – Gets Dual tone colours, new alloys, touchscreen

2019-tata-hexa-specs-features-price-launch-1.jpg

Last month, Tata Motors revised the pricing of their flagship car, the Hexa. This was done so as to place it better in the company line-up after the launch of Harrier. For a few days, it was the five seater Harrier which had become the flagship SUV of the company. But soon pricing was increased by up to Rs 42k, and Hexa was once again back on top as the flagship car of Tata Motors.

Now, Tata Motors has once again given extensive update to the Hexa, so as to comfortably place it above the Harrier. 2019 Tata Hexa reaffirms its segment position with interesting new bits. New Hexa sits on stylish alloy wheels, features a dual tone roof and a Harman 7” info system with Android auto compatibility.

2019-tata-hexa-specs-features-price-launch-5.jpg

Feature updates include 7” Harman info system. This new system, apart from working with Android Auto, features a multitude of options that take care of video playback, multiple apps ( ConnectNext; Emergency Assist and Trip-On; smart manual; smart remote; and park assist. The 10 speaker JBL sound system doesn’t disappoint. Fast charging is also on offer. The 7” Harman touchscreen system is now a feature across variants – XT/XT 4×4, XTA, XM/XMA, and XM+. Mood Lighting will now be single tone instead of 8 color options in XM, XMA, XM+, XT, XTA, XT 4×4.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Updated Tata Hexa reaches dealerships

er.ashx?n=http%3a%2f%2fcdni.autocarindia.com%2fExtraImages%2f20190328045623_2019-Tata-Hexa-front.jpg

While Tata had launched the 2019 update for the Hexa at the end of last month, new models have just begun to reach dealerships across the country. Priced from Rs 12.99 lakh to Rs 18.37 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the 2019 Tata Hexa features an updated infotainment system and dual-tone colour options on higher-spec variants.

zer.ashx?n=http%3a%2f%2fcdni.autocarindia.com%2fExtraImages%2f20190328045624_2019-Tata-Hexa-rear.jpg

ashx?n=http%3a%2f%2fcdni.autocarindia.com%2fExtraImages%2f20190328045629_2019-Tata-Hexa-interior.jpg

hx?n=http%3a%2f%2fcdni.autocarindia.com%2fExtraImages%2f20190328045629_2019-Tata-Hexa-interior-1.jpg

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Hexa Safari Edition teased – Is this the end of Hexa BS4?

tata-hexa-safari-edition-2.jpg

Image for reference

Tata Motors has officially teased the all-new Hexa Safari Edition ahead of its possible launch at Auto Expo 2020. The Tata Hexa 7-seater SUV was once the flagship product in the Indian brand’s portfolio until the Tata Harrier 5-seater SUV made its debut back in January 2019. With the introduction of the Harrier, demand for the Hexa dropped down significantly even though it was a well-rounded 7-seater. Now, with the new Tata Hexa Safari Edition, Tata Motors aims to give the SUV one last goodbye.

tata-hexa-safari-edition-1.jpg

Tata Hexa Safari Edition teaser

Yes, the BS4-compliant Tata Hexa is expected to face the end of its production before BS6 emission norms kick in by April 2020. As its virtual successor, the much-awaited Tata Gravitas — the 7-seater avatar of the Harrier — will join the brand’s Indian portfolio. There were previous statements from Tata Motors officials themselves that the Hexa will be continued in the market with its engine upgraded to BS6 standards, but it seems very unlikely now.

In comparison to the regular Tata Hexa, changes in the Safari Edition would be limited to the cosmetics department. As the name suggests, the new version of the SUV is meant to give a rugged and adventure-ready appeal, purely through aesthetics. The internal components will probably remain the same while the interiors may get a few feature-additions and other subtle tweaks.

Read:

Well I don't want to be pessimist, but then all this brouhaha on Sexa, (Hexa Safari) seems to be a cosmetic addition like we have seen the Safari Arctic edition, (red and white color ) or the xenon tuff edition, which never made it to life. I guess its same thing done with Hexa. Only this time they are advertising.
However, having said above, I sincerely wish to be proved damn wrong and bring some thing stunning on lines of Harrier 2.0

Hello guys my name is parv and I own Tata hexa xm.Guys I want to ask that can we install electric folding mirror in hexa xm because it is very useful feature but it has electric adjustable glass only but not the full orvm if it is possible please reply me!

Thread Starter #130
Hello guys my name is parv and I own Tata hexa xm.Guys I want to ask that can we install electric folding mirror in hexa xm because it is very useful feature but it has electric adjustable glass only but not the full orvm if it is possible please reply me!
Apologies for a very late reply man, sorry to disappoint you, but Tata Hexa T trims have a separate BCM than the E and M trims, hence it's not practically possible to do it in XM.

Top Bottom