Tata Hexa Finally Launched. Priced @ ₹11.99 Lakh (Details: Pg.68)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All-New Tata Aria 2015 (Codenamed Eagle)

Aria facelifted is tentatively planned to debut in August 2015.
The Eagle face-lift shall address the oddball looks rather comprehensively, with an all-new front fascia including new headlamps, grille & bumper, and a thoroughly re-designed rear, . Some major changes in interior trim, ICE and design are in the offing too.
Tata Aria facelift (code-name - Eagle) coming in August 2015 | Motoroids.com
Is it? We haven't seen a single spy shot of the Eagle. I believe it is something like a substantially reworked Vista a.k.a Bolt process. And is it going to look again like an MPV with the branding crossover[confused]. If this is going to be priced below 10 lac against the Ertiga/Mobilio/Innova, then it will work. pitting it against XUV with the same body style will again hurt it. But still I doubt a August 2015 launch of 'Eagle'. May be an updated Aria will happen.

Thread Starter #17

Is it? We haven't seen a single spy shot of the Eagle. I believe it is something like a substantially reworked Vista a.k.a Bolt process. And is it going to look again like an MPV with the branding crossover[confused]. If this is going to be priced below 10 lac against the Ertiga/Mobilio/Innova, then it will work. pitting it against XUV with the same body style will again hurt it. But still I doubt a August 2015 launch of 'Eagle'. May be an updated Aria will happen.
dude its not Possible to price this new car MPV under 10lacks because ARIA is based on X2 platform that underpins TATA SAFARI STORME.

TATA Planing Sub 10Lacks SUV in the form Next generation SUMO

Tata to rename Aria as HEXA

The Aria will be re-badged as Hexa . Tata has recently filed a request to register both these names, and one of these is likely to be used for the Aria facelift.
The Aria-facelift (Project Eagle) will be only made available as an MPV and shall be pitted against the Toyota Innova. There is a good possibility of ditching the 4×4 version and retaining only the 4×2 version. The interiors of this MPV will be changed completely and it will get the Harman touch screen system with eight-speakers, voice command, satellite navigation, reverse parking camera, electrically folding wing mirrors and multiple airbags. The interiors of the Hexa will be changed completely and this new MPV will get a brand new dashboard.

Hexa (six) as the name suggests , is likely to be offered as a Six seater to take on Toyota's Innova. The Hexa is likely to be a six-seater for the top-end variant with captain seats for the second row.

The Hexa will be made available with the 2.2-litre diesel engine that will produce 148bhp of power and will be made available with a five-speed manual transmission, and mostly even a six speed ZF transmission.

Likely to be launched in the Auto Expo 2016.

Source:Motoroctane

Tata Aria was one very matured vehicle which was highly misunderstood Good that Tata

It indeed need to, my wish list for the 2016 tata hexa to have,

(a) standard features across all the trim levels.
(1) new design language having muscular, headsturning & proportionate design & style enough to dethrone "innova" from segment leadership..
(2) well designed & laid out interiors with top notch quality plastics and fit & finish.
(3) wraparound tail lamps from the current vertical one.
(4) lighter & efficient by shedding 800kgs both in "chassis & engine".
(5) totally re-engineered x2 platform or "body integrated frame" platform for composed & stable ride and robust & sharp handling with help of "tmetc & landrover"
(6) totally re-engineered,re-tuned,all aluminiun,ultra light 2.2 litre dicor engine pumping 190 bhp & flat torque of 48 kgm across all gears and giving a fuel efficiency 15 kmpl (city) & 20 kmpl (highway).
(7) 6 speed slick & butter smooth manual transmission with next generation dent pin technology
(8) next generation light weight speed sensitive electronic,tilt & adjustable power steering with turning radius of 3.9 metres.
(9) digital instrument cluster with gear indicator.
(10) all new & next*generation braking system for pin*point & spot on & stable braking.
(11) speed sensitive abs (anti-lock braking system) with ebd (electronic brake force distributor)
(12) ventilated disc brakes with twin pot calipers*at front & rear wheels.
(13) 230 mm ground clearance.
(14) length--4990mm, width--2100mm & height--1990mm and wheelbase--3000mm for ultra spacious leg room & head room for all 3 row seats & 350 litre*luggage space.
(15) sloping roof line for enormous headroom at the 3rd row seat.
(16) laminated windshield with heated glass & rear defogger.
(17) 18” wheels with tyre size of 280/65 r18.
(18) engine immobiliser.
(19) white transparent solar glass or tinted glass preventing the use of banned “black sun films”.
(20) rock solid build*quality*to take on any road &*terrain*smoothly without any weight penalty.
(21) 60:40 split seat or 30:30:30 split seat both in the 2nd & 3rd row seat.
(22) hill hold & hill descent.
(23) competitive price.
(b) optional features across all the trim levels.
(1) 6 speed automatic manual transmission (amt)
(2) 19" wheels with tyre size of 300/70 r19.
(3) a more powerful engine i.e twin turbo version or 2.0 litre 177 bhp igenium diesel engine .
(4) rain sensing wiper system.
(5) 8 seater.
(6) electronically controlled “traction control system”.

Phew "tata motors" please are you listening ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tata To Rename New Aria as Hexa (Codenamed Eagle)

the sumo is based on the mercedes g wagon...this has not changed since inception but us v successful.
so its not the look of the sumo or aria that are major factors for thier decline.I feel that reliability after sales and price are major factos.
I wish I had an Aria but most ownership rreviews are not positive on the factors mentioned .Also cant afford it.[:)]

Thread Starter #23

the sumo is based on the mercedes g wagon...this has not changed since inception but us v successful.
TATA SUMO is not based on Mercedes G Wagon dude who said that to you i dont know but TATA SUMO is based on TATA's indigenously developed platform this platform also shares with cars like TATA 207DI(mobile),TATA TTL,TATA Estate,TATA Sierra,TATA Safari,TATA SUMO Grande and TATA Xenon XT

Mercedes G wagon based SUV is Force Gurka and TRAX not SUMO[:D]

TATA SUMO is not based on Mercedes G Wagon dude who said that to you i dont know but TATA SUMO is based on TATA's indigenously developed platform this platform also shares with cars like TATA 207DI(mobile),TATA TTL,TATA Estate,TATA Sierra,TATA Safari,TATA SUMO Grande and TATA Xenon XT

Mercedes G wagon based SUV is Force Gurka and TRAX not SUMO[:D]
He means inspired by. The looks are inspired by the G-Wagen or LR Defender, which ever you feel more relevant here.

And Gurka/Trax is not based on G-Wagen either.

EXCLUSIVE! Tata Hexa crossover concept to debut at Geneva | Car News | SUV/Crossovers | Autocar India

Tata Motors will be showcasing the Hexa – a near-production-ready concept of a new crossover. The Hexa will come with six seats (hence the ‘Hexa’ name) in a three-row configuration, with captain seats for the middle row.

The Hexa, with its swept-back lights, large grille and strong chrome accents, also points to the design language of future Tata SUVs and crossovers. The Hexa will be powered by an uprated version of the 2.2-litre DiCOR engine.

A production version is likely to go on sale in early 2016.

I have always admired TATA's pro activeness. Supposedly the first true crossover in India, if I'm not wrong. Killed by absurd pricing, by the time the flaw got corrected the market had better options. Hope the facelift gives TATA the much needed momentum after the launch of Zest and Bolt. I'm in need of a 7 seater in the near future, hope the Aria aka Hexa fits the bill[thinking]...

Tata to rename Aria as HEXA

The Hexa will be made available with the 2.2-litre diesel engine that will produce 148bhp of power and will be made available with a five-speed manual transmission, and mostly even a six speed ZF transmission.

Likely to be launched in the Auto Expo 2016.

Source:Motoroctane
I can bet that it won't have any ZF transmission, i mean come on man its just too much for a desi indian brand. Plus if they can bring BMW , Rolls Royce and lamborghini tech in this type of vehicle( highly unlikely) then kudos to them.

TATA XEXA Crossover Concept heading to Geneva motor show:image rendering by ACI
Looks great, lets see how it really looks like and if its as reliable as the Innova to beat it. Looks wise hands down the aria wins even this gen looks better than innova.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom