Tata Harrier (H5X): All-New SUV From Tata Motors

Achcha, for the Tigor approx how much will be the cost for the Hood & ORVM? It is Silver color.
The PPF film is transparent, so color or car is immaterial. Then you have opaque films which come in multiple colours which are used for wrapping purpose, like you have gold, silver and metallic colors along several other color options. The choice is all yours. But one thing, the PPF film is thickest of the all the other films. So if you want for protection of paint then PPF is only choice which is transparent,

Akash1886

Honoured Member
@vikyjoshi I absolutely am sure that no wraps and all on any of my cars now. I am considering just PPF and don't give any options to me other than that. I prone to getting confused easily[lol]I'll connect with you on this asap.

Regards
Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
My dear buddies,

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all my Taigers here. Finally, with the blessings of almighty and the love and wishes of my TAIgers here, the Harrier has made way in my home. I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to our seniors @gearhead2 @Nairrk @Dr MUDHAN, @J.Ravi and my budds, @vikyjoshi @bhvm @mayankdixit @350Z @DJ bro and lot many more.

20210528_154923.jpg
20210528_164056.jpg
20210528_154908.jpg
20210528_154913.jpg

A special mention to Sir @J.Ravi to point out the DEF level in his Harrier. I immediately whatsapp'd the TL of my SA to make sure the level is full and he promptly agreed to it being a part of PDI. The delivery was mellowed down affair but majorly smooth experience.

20210528_154933.jpg

Regards
Akash

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Congratulations, once again.[clap][cheers]

A minor clarification - I understood, as per the new regulations, a new car has to be delivered with a permanent registration number but your car is having a temp registration number?
Any specific reason for this - or is it still to regularize in your area RTO?

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Congratulations, once again.

A minor clarification - I understood, as per the new regulations, a new car has to be delivered with a permanent registration number but your car is having a temp registration number?
Any specific reason for this - or is it still to regularize in your area RTO?
Sir, it takes about 7 days to register new car post insurance. Till then it should not be driven to other states. Infact until the number comes I won't be driving it. The RC takes about 30 to 45 days to come.

Regards
Akash

My dear buddies,

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all my Taigers here. Finally, with the blessings of almighty and the love and wishes of my TAIgers here, the Harrier has made way in my home. I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to our seniors @gearhead2 @Nairrk @Dr MUDHAN, @J.Ravi and my budds, @vikyjoshi @bhvm @mayankdixit @350Z @DJ bro and lot many more.

A special mention to Sir @J.Ravi to point out the DEF level in his Harrier. I immediately whatsapp'd the TL of my SA to make sure the level is full and he promptly agreed to it being a part of PDI. The delivery was mellowed down affair but majorly smooth experience.

Regards
Akash
Congrats brother. Wishing millions of happy miles[clap]

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Congrats!
I wonder why you call me with that special name! [think]
Out of sheer affection and you all have supported me so much. Hence, you'll be referred as "that" special name☺

Regards
Akash
So the suspense ends.
And all this while I was thinking that he was a long lost friend whom Akash1886 first met in varanasi ,and subsequently they lost each other in kumbh mela etc !!

Last edited:
My dear buddies,

Regards
Akash
My dear Akash, congratulations on your new acquisition - it is a fabulous looking beast and I look forward to your posts on this new car. I'll confess that the Harrier and the Thar had a long tussle in my mind. In the end the Thar won mainly because it had RWD and also had the part-time 4WD with the transfer case. Otherwise it had been a close fight till then!
Once again my congratulations to you. Now I'm sincerely waiting to hear those wedding bells ![cheers]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Congrats brother. Wishing millions of happy miles
Thanks buddy, your video review was of immense help. When I saw the seat fabric I wasn't pleased with it so got the seat covers done. I am also planning to wrap the chrome Harrier badging on the window in Gloss Black wrap.[cheers]

So the suspense ends.
And all this while I was thinking that he was a long lost friend whom Akash1886 first met in varanasi ,and subsequently they lost each other in kumbh mela etc !!
Infact the tussle was between Babu Bisleri or Babu Banarsi[lol]I chose the latter. But, frankly, I do have immense affection and gratitude for him and all my TAIgers.

Congratulations and best wishes, @Akash1886 and your Harrier for infinite miles with smiles.
Thanks Sir. Your Post on the DEF level had been really helpful and very important.

My dear Akash, congratulations on your new acquisition - it is a fabulous looking beast and I look forward to your posts on this new car. I'll confess that the Harrier and the Thar had a long tussle in my mind. In the end the Thar won mainly because it had RWD and also had the part-time 4WD with the transfer case. Otherwise it had been a close fight till then!
Once again my congratulations to you. Now I'm sincerely waiting to hear those wedding bells !
Thanks a lot Sir. You are well aware I am a big admirer of you and have always loved your way of writing. I am very happy you have replied here. Many thanks! Sir, Thar & Harrier are both very capable cars in their segments. Infact Thar is a good off-roader too. I loved the Dark Edition and on the day of Tigor purchase itself, me and @350Z Vibhor discussed at length the best option between Safari and Harrier. I was really close to buy the Safari but the Dark edition stole my heart. As far as wedding is concerned, I don't see that happening until the pandemic situation and vaccinations are fully done with. Please keep your blessings on me, Sir.

Regards
Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

The car came last weekend and on Monday morning failed to start. I informed the TL to get a new battery and he promptly asked the PDI incharge to connect with me. As soon as the PDI guy called I informed him to give me a new battery. He promptly arranged it from the showroom and by 11:45 am the needful was done and car was back to normal.

The case was of poor gravity of the battery and was informed by me at the time of PDI but the PDI department did not take care of it properly. However, this time I was firm and told the guys to provide me with new battery. The PDI guy who visited my home tried to convince me to retain old battery after recharging sighting "warranty" issue but I clearly told him to just put the new battery and close the issue. The same was done. At present it is working fine.

Regards
Akash

My dear buddies,

Regards
Akash
Wonderful! Many congratulation on completing trilogy of Tata cars in you garage. [clap]
And Harrier looks killer in that black shade. Congrats again for your black beast!
Wish you many happy miles. [:)]

Top Bottom