Tata Bolt Review and Test Drive

Yes. it is not that serious but every time he will looks on that tent, he will remember about that bad time. It is common thing that this will happen to anyone who are using vehicles.

Yesterday travelling on NH4 highway, saw one BOLT [:)] but its looks damaged. Feeling sad as its a very new car. My wify took picture from mobile so it is not clear.
It must be someone's first car. After barely learning how to move it forward from some driving school,
he/she might have kick started real driving in their brand new bolt. I think this scene is not so uncommon in hatchbacks at least.

Yes. I also think same like that.
There are some huge scratches on left side door also. I know this could happen to new learners that's why before buying a car I have learned driving on my Fathers in laws 10 year old Indica, drove in traffic and highways, after I got confidence I have started using a new car on highways n in city traffic.

I think it will be good idea if they bring two tone bolts officially for private buyers.
like white and blue,
white and read,
black and white,
white and Green
black and red

etc.
Seriously a very underrated car. The kind of comfort to price ratio is superb especially with ongoing discounts. I don't know which car offers that much comfort even several segments above including the new dual colored CUVs [:D].

Seems Indian car market is not matured enough. It is just evolving. Most of the car buyers don't know what they really want, leave alone knowledge about cars. Here, while deciding a car first priority is what other people are driving? Next is if I buy this particular car what will be my neighbors/colleagues reaction?

Had Bolt tuned today in Aadya showroom - and then took test drive from Aadya Showroom till Airport road Toll booth and back , touched 18kms in City mode with AC ON all along, quite satisfying considering i got 13kms in Eco mode with AC ON.

On the other discussion - yes this is quite underrated car, am very happy with the feature it has to offer ! As told earlier i did have few people ask me literally why i settled for a CAB [:D]

Also spotted few yellow board Bolts, so asked the showroom guy because initially he said they will not allow for yellow board, its seem they have given out 2014 models below top ends for yellow boards and he also mentioned about the existing BOLT XT would be upgraded to BOLT SPORT - not sure how true, did anyone hear about it as well ? [roll]

Had Bolt tuned today in Aadya showroom - and then took test drive from Aadya Showroom till Airport road Toll booth and back , touched 18kms in City mode with AC ON all along, quite satisfying considering i got 13kms in Eco mode with AC ON.

On the other discussion - yes this is quite underrated car, am very happy with the feature it has to offer ! As told earlier i did have few people ask me literally why i settled for a CAB [:D]

Also spotted few yellow board Bolts, so asked the showroom guy because initially he said they will not allow for yellow board, its seem they have given out 2014 models below top ends for yellow boards and he also mentioned about the existing BOLT XT would be upgraded to BOLT SPORT - not sure how true, did anyone hear about it as well ? [roll]
How many km has your car done? Did you find what exactly did they do at the service center for better mileage?

How many km has your car done? Did you find what exactly did they do at the service center for better mileage?
my car has passed 5+ mark and also had got my first service done. At the first service had told the service adviser to tune mileage but he never did [frustration]

so somehow the sales guy set me up with Mileage tuning expert in Aadya - he said he was specialized in that [:)], so he did some parameter tuning inside the service station and later when we begun the test drive - he corrected the clutch pedal on parallel to the brake pedal. So, that was it !

Hi All,
Happy Owner of Bolt Revotron and it’s been 10 months old now.
Completed 6000kms so far and I just love driving Bolt and always excited about long drives. This weekend went to one of famous spiritual place in Maharashtra, Pandharpur which is 165KM long from my home so round trip is approx. 330KM. Total 5 are the family members on board and there no pain of driving a car through a day. Falling in love with car as it gets older. It’s around 42 degree temperature outside but AC was too good so we are chilled through journey. Most of the road is straight and good condition with rare traffic. Got 16KMPL of mileage with 50% ECO mode. My observation is if you drove in ECO mode without AC and light foot on clutch, mileage will surely jumps from 14 up to 18. So if you want good mileage be gentle on car and drive in ECO mode.
At the end of day Bolt satisfied me and actually this is car which drives me.

These days I am seeing quite a few bolts in Hyderabad aswell. both in Yellow and White boards. Signs are good. Bolt doing consistently around 1K mark is good to know factor. Complete under rated car with high VFM quotient. Only owners would realise this.

Top Bottom