Tata Aria Review & Pictures

Hey thats a very good review. i think Dhaya has made the rite decission.
Well I see projectors in the headlamp, wow, that's great to know that a TATA vehicle might be having it!!![clap]

Thread Starter #17
@ All,

Thanks a lot!

TATA Aria is worth every penny you pay for.

Quality of plastics used are really good in some places & woprse in few places.

Mix & match of plastics will surely let you down.

And after TDing the car around 3 people excluding Dhaya was waiting for the review feedback & they booked the car in next few mins :)

Aria is the gem from TATA's stable.

Good report zinam , Looks tempting , haha

Yeah as Das says , i remember the same car -report in 2000 overdrive mag.

In your report you have mentioned at high speed eps cut off and hydraulic come in action for the steering , does this car have both ?

@ Raj Ha ha but i knew this review is coming up here. Notice the Automotive India sticker at the rear glass of the car , Zinam TD this car just before me. After noticing the sticker i straightaway called Zinam and he said this is the best car from TATA motors till now and asked me to go ahead with the booking. Now do you understand why i was happy after the TD?:smile:
there you go!

but how come the TD car has black & wooden finish interiors? the wood paneling seems like a after market sticker job? is it?

is this what you have ordered dhaya? is this black & black?

AFAIK, Aria comes with following interior colours-
Black & Black
Black & Plum (with silver inserts)
Black & Beige (with silver inserts)

The TD vehicle was the middle Prestige variant and it had only beige fabric upholstery i guess. I have booked black and black interiors as the beige option is available only in fabric not in leather.

I don know how black and black will be! Seriously i noticed the wooden inserts in the dash only after you mentioned! I was too much focussed only in the driving and performance aspect![lol]

350Z

Core Team
In general, Wooden finish looks fantastic and adds an upmarket touch, but in Aria, it is looking more like an aftermarket fitment (Especially on Dashboard). I find Hyundai Sonata Transform / Honda Accord and Toyota Fortuner to be best and neatest in this area.

Drive Safe,
350Z

In general, Wooden finish looks fantastic and adds an upmarket touch, but in Aria, it is looking more like an aftermarket fitment (Especially on Dashboard). I find Hyundai Sonata Transform / Honda Accord and Toyota Fortuner to be best and neatest in this area.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yeah, it is very similar to the Autographix dash inserts. To be specific, the Rosewood shade!

Thread Starter #27
Frankly, the wooden inserts dont look good for a 18 lakh car. hope that does not make it in your car!
Raj, You wont like the wooden inserts in photos. But in real its not too disturbing. You should check out aria in person :)

great review Zinam!! I have also suggested my uncle to buy this car oops i mean Crossover. Let's see!
Thanks Archit. Thats great to hear.

great review mate,first of its kind to offer from indian car manufacturer.What tata has done is gone leaps ahead from their quality and came out with some class offerings in this new vehicle.Yes initially people would surely think that 15-18Lacs for tata car, but then this one would make its way as other cars have done for sure.Features dont come cheap.What i am looking is that Tata ensures hassle free ownership, special trained service personel, make ownership a joyful one which would make owners really believe their choice of brand and vehicle.

Top Bottom