Tata Aria Pride Ownership Review @ 2 Years and 54K Kms

Thread Starter #17
The delivery is pushed back to Jan6th evening now. The car is getting registered on 6th morning and being delivered to us in the evening.

@ Mods Can you please add "Pride" to the thread title?

dhaya ,
why not you start a fresh topic ,
i feel hesitant to say this but aria is altogether a different being. so why not start afresh. with some great pics.

and let this present thread be merged with the ownership of your safari.

350Z

Core Team
I just looked into this thread with some expectations, but good that I didn’t yet miss the action. Now two days to go for the D-Day. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #21
Sorry for the delayed update guys! The car is not yet registered , infact its in the RTO right now! The car was to be registered and delivered yesterday itself , but messed up completely![frustration]

My dad lost the receipt which the RTO issues in acknowledgement of the fees received towards blocking the fancy number. The RTO inspector told that nothing can be done without that receipt! I toiled the whole day at RTO yesterday only in vain! My dad is using his contacts in RTO now and trying to get the same number , the dealer is also trying for it!

If nothing happens , we have decided to get some normal number itself , 8k waste![frustration]

Hey bro, things like these happen and dont let it bother you. You may then lose out on the fun part of getting the new car. Waiting eagerly for the Aria [;)]

Thread Starter #25
Well finally the RTO inspector gave the duplicate copy which they should have given it yesterday itself in first place! Thanks to such attitude my car's delivery is now pushed to Monday!

@ Mastersquall Thankfully that 8k is not a waste now and now i will get the same number which we blocked!

@ Ilango Ask them! They should have given it yesterday itself and i should have got my car by now!

@ Avindu Seriously i lost all the excitement now! My delivery should have happened yesterday evening and now it is pushed to Monday evening thanks to those morons at the RTO!

Last edited:
Ha ha..
The greatest part is the time of delivery.
I think you are excited to bring the new vehicle to home.
And damn such things happen at the wrong time.
If that receipt was not misplaced, Then Aria would have been with you by now.

Congrats Dhaya On your New acquisiton.[:)]

Sorry to hear the delays in the delivery of your Aria, but the things at RTO office do take more time than at the showrooms. Lets hope no more delays happen and the car gets delivered on Monday[thumbsup].

Thread Starter #28
@ Mukesh Yeah if not for that misplaced receipt i would have got my car and i also planned for a trip to Pondicherry also tomorrow!

@ Akash Yes i too hope to get the car by Monday evening atleast!

Top Bottom