Tata Aria Pride Ownership Review @ 2 Years and 54K Kms

Hey Dhaya, just finished reading all the pages, hmm excellent review, pics and ownership experience buddy !!

I would really love to have ride of your Aria when I am in chennai next time, wish you more and more happy miles with it[:)]

People need help in deciding buying a used aria pure

Model: Aria Pure
Year: 2011 october
kms: 26346
Place: bangalore
Price when new close to 15lacs
Price asking now 6.75lacs
warranty available till october 2014.
extended warranty till 2015.
insurance renewed before 2 months.

Last edited:
Re: Tata Aria Pride Ownership Review – TAI’s First!

2. Well i have quite a few suggestions to them. First of all , they should have the placed the steering controls somewhere better. With the current position while turning we accidentally press the controls which is very annoying. Absence of dead pedal is hurting me very badly , atleast they should have left some space near the clutch pedal. With the current spacing and arrangement , driving in bumper to bumper traffic creates some pain to the legs. Next , the AC vents could have been positioned a little bit better , in this position they either blow cold air to the knees or the hand. The steering mounted controls should definitely have been illuminated , now during night i have to search for the buttons! Coming to feature wise suggestions , instead of so many storage bins they could have given a sun-roof which would have added some character to the car. Electrically adjustable driver seat could have been provided. And finally instead of reverse camera , good parking sensors would have been better.

3. Extremely satisfied with the engine regarding performance and NVH levels. TATA geraboxes have always been a bit hard and rugged , so no complaints. Ride and handling also i find it to be good , as good as some of the SUV'S priced above Aria.
Today my entire afternoon session was to read your thread from 1st page to last, mainly to know about your 4x4 experience. Meanwhile your post showing what you miss, gave immense sense of satisfaction & pride, as my recently owned T-Rex ( Mahindra SsangYong Rexton) had all those things. I had Innova for 9 years, but when started for new car hunt, wish to have new features was far more craving than utter reliability of Toyota. So Innova / Fortuner were out from screening in first round in favour of XUV500, PS Ann edition & Rexton Rx6. My 99.99% drive is city + highway but small patch of mud prevents me reaching my farmhouse during monsoon season, which is now rectified due to 4x4 capability of T-Rex, though is diesel guzzler event.

Have happy miles with Aria.

Last edited:

Top Bottom