Tata Aria Pleasure Ownership Experience

Thread Starter #1
i want to know something from all you respected members, as i told you i have recently purchased tata aria pleasure how i finalize this one i want to share it with you guys. please feel free and let me know if i am wrong, coz i have already bought aria.

when i plan to purchase new suv my basic requirement is space coz i need this car for my family use. so after taking test drive of several cars in my budget i shortlist three of them
a) Xylo E9 - coz it has plenty of space and features
b) Aria - looks better than Xylo, features quite impressive
c) XUV - good looks, good features
but they have there drawbacks too
xuv has a waiting of 4-6 months as per dealer and moreover it have smallest cabin in my selected cars and for me it is expensive from rest of the two (coz i am getting a whopping discount of 3.25 lacs on aria).
xylo has a major drawback it is mostly used in taxi so that taxi image irritates me coz i dont want after spending a huge amount a taxi tag with my car.
so finally i have to settle with aria.

but what i really feel that aria have the most silent engine in this category pickup is really good looks are ok types, and it have boot space not enough but more than other 2.

so this is what i analyze.

waiting for your response guys

350Z

Core Team
xuv has a waiting of 4-6 months as per dealer and moreover it have smallest cabin in my selected cars and for me it is expensive from rest of the two (coz i am getting a whopping discount of 3.25 lacs on aria).
Congratulations. You got a brilliant deal that makes the Aria definitely worth considering the described requirements. Did you decode the VIN? I hope it isn’t the model from an older stock. We would also appreciate if you share a comprehensive buying + ownership review with us along with some photographs, since threads that doesn’t contain much information or a review are not permitted in the Ownership Reviews section. Please refer to this Link for more. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Mohit a good start can you let us know the onroad price you got for this deal ?
Also please post some pictures and your ownership experience so far including your experience at the A.S.S

Congrats for your aria.
Regarding space the xuv is cramped only for the third row. The middle row is bigger than aria.
Btw 3.25 lacs is a tempting enough deal to opt for an aria ahead of the XUV . If only tata has the sense of revising its pricing it could anytime prove a worthy competitor to the XUV.

Thread Starter #7
Congratulations. You got a brilliant deal that makes the Aria definitely worth considering the described requirements. Did you decode the VIN? I hope it isn’t the model from an older stock. We would also appreciate if you share a comprehensive buying + ownership review with us along with some photographs, since threads that doesn’t contain much information or a review are not permitted in the Ownership Reviews section. Please refer to this Link for more. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z
ok sir in future i will follow your guidelines
saab humka mafi dedo :sorry:

it cost me somewhere around 12

ok sir in future i will follow your guidelines
saab humka mafi dedo :sorry:

it cost me somewhere around 12
Haha...,its ok bro.Our team leader 350Z is very kind and benevolent.Just post few pics and a little review of how your ride drives,rides etc,and you are going to be fine.

Don't you think its our job to maintain and sustain the quality of our forum? So just relax I am sure 350Z wll provide you ,"Saat khoon Maaf"(not literally,lol).:biggrin:

@mohit, Aria is a good choice when compared to the rest in your list. Congrats!!
Can you share details of on rd cost and the variance you have purchase please.
3.25L discount, Man that's a nice way to advertise from Tata. Its like 50% off Diwali season sale hehe.

Congrats for your Aria buddy[clap]. And 3.25L discount is mouth watering and hence a right decision to buy the Aria.

Do post some pics of your car followed with bit more of buying review, dealership review, price and overall ownership experience.

Thread Starter #14
@mohit, Aria is a good choice when compared to the rest in your list. Congrats!!
Can you share details of on rd cost and the variance you have purchase please.
3.25L discount, Man that's a nice way to advertise from Tata. Its like 50% off Diwali season sale hehe.
hi guys, sorry for not postings pics of Aria as i am a bit busy with my projects will upload soon.

secondly i am not here to advertise aria or tata in any way i told abt the discount coz someone asked me about the otr price other than that there is no reason for me tell you guys the complete stuff.

i will appreciate if team members stop treating me as tata's advertiser. it hardly matters to me if anyone buys aria or not but i am the proud owner of my aria pleasure.[:)]

Top Bottom