Tata Aria Pleasure 4X4 a.k.a. The Chronicals of Saphira (Completed 51000 Kms)

Tornado78-same question i posed sbokhray -why did you sell the Aria?
Would you buy it again if you were in situation. My Vista seems to age v fast-did you get the same feeling with the Aria?-if not would you buy a used Aria?

vento all the way. travelled in one for a distance of 100 kilometers. everything is fine. dream handling. doesn't struggle even at 120. just a blip of throttle is enough.

Thread Starter #320
Hi Guys,

So the flight of the dragon is not stopped yet by any mean only the possessor of it changed.
Now I have a new dragon with a class of its own and now iam busy in taming it.

So the story continues with Verna (SX) CRDi 1.6 and mind you its a huge departure from the stone age dragon. This one is more contemporary and flies like a bee. More to come on its dedicated thread.

Note: Kindly send me the link on how to downsize videos and pictures.

Thread Starter #321
Hi All,
After such a looong time i am posting to this thread with a good news and a very good news.
Like you all know that i have sold my Aria last year and shifted to verna diesel but now iam again back to a big car and that too from Toyota stable and this time it is

Toyota Fortuner (2010) white pre owned car @ 99k kms.
Will start a dedicated thread soon with initial ownership experience.

Hi Guys,

I just joined the forum. Wanted to check with the owners of Aria regarding the dependability and quality of 2012 June manufactured vehicle. I am getting a 2012 Jun manufactured Aria (Pleasure 4X2) in a deal for around 8 lacs with 20 K on odo reading. The date of purchase is Feb 2013. Should I go for it. I have gone through the threads in the forum and there are mixed feeling/feedback. I am very much for Aria as a new vehicle but is sceptical about it after reading the reviews. Any feedback is appreciated a lot!. Thanks.

Top Bottom