Tata Aria Pleasure 4X4 a.k.a. The Chronicals of Saphira (Completed 51000 Kms)

Thread Starter #31
Re: Tata Aria Pleasure 4X4 a.k.a. The Chronicals of Saphira

Snaps of Saphira Part 2

Dash 1.jpg

Dash 2.jpg

Meter 1.jpg

Meter 2.jpg
Look at the fuel average in this pic, and this is after driving in a bumper bumper jamm for more than 30 minutes. otherwise in morning it was around 14.9kmpl.

Night Shots...

Thread Starter #32

The First Service Update:

Kms covered 805 kms
Service Centre: ABS Motors, Gurgaon
Total Service Cost: Rs 22/- (for 4 fuses)
Total Indulgence Cost: Rs. 5400/- (Rs 3000/- Teflon coating 1+3 times and Rs. 2200/- for underbody Antirust treatment 5 year warranty and check on every service) by 3M.

Issues for first service many like
Battery terminal connection loose
Reverse parking sensor (middle two) not working
Reverse light, Brake lights, kaput due to fuse blown away (extra load by camera)
Slight coarse sound of engine
First gear engagement a bit tight
Engine oil low (0.5 to 1L)
Very slight pulling on left

So with 15 points agenda i have given my car for first service at around 11.30 am friday and as promised they have given my car on saturday morning (less than 24 hours).

All the issues have beeb resolved and yet not cropped up in the last 250+ kms.

Work yet to be done
Reverse parking sensors are ordered and new set will arrive in 4-5 days.
Rubber beading on middle row window driver side is to be replaced. ordered. will take another 4-5 days.

Observations after Service:

1.) After the adjustment done at first service and top up of engine oil vehicle is running super smooth.
2.) Pick up has improved.
3.) No change in fuel effeciency (as i am driving in B2B traffic and getting 12kmpl +

A long weekend trip is now planned for the comming weekend, may be Ajmer, Agra, Jaipur or some other nearby place... lets see how the dragon will perform on the highway....

Note: Total Reading on ODO is 1070kms....

Beautiful pics, nice alloy design-get them fitted in your saphira ASAP.And nice to know about your good service experience,BTW congrats on completing the first hurdle a.k.a.run in period.Now you can drive freely on highways and rip through traffic and bully other midget cars when ever you may please.

Now the dragon is ready to exhale fire !!

lxi.

Suspended

Here are they on your car buddy! Also, There are some side and front tints. They are too dark and looking nice on the White car.

Its a Photoshop Job by me-

Hope you like it!

You can inform me if you want some more Add-ons on your Saphira! sorry for the blurry pic. I have i crystal clear in my pc (but in psd. extension which is not valid here, so while printing it becomes blurred).

Here You Go-

TAta Aria.jpg

[clap][cheers]

@ lxi, lovely photoshop job, man. Safira will rock on those alloys.
@ tornado 78, what would it cost you?

Why the rubber beading needs to be changed?
When is Safira completing its Running-in , is it 1 k km? so that you can convert a road in to an off-road?[drive]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #36

Here are they on your car buddy! Also, There are some side and front tints. They are too dark and looking nice on the White car.

Its a Photoshop Job by me-

Hope you like it!

You can inform me if you want some more Add-ons on your Saphira! sorry for the blurry pic. I have i crystal clear in my pc (but in psd. extension which is not valid here, so while printing it becomes blurred).

Here You Go-

View attachment 42003

[clap][cheers]
Thanks a tonn
yes the alloys are really looking awesome, will get them ASAP vitamin M will be there to spend.

Yes Black films looks awesome but they are illegal in Delhi so never wanted to take any chance.

Will share more pics with my camera than i'll you to do some mode job...

Thread Starter #37

@ tornado 78, what would it cost you?

Why the rubber beading needs to be changed?
When is Safira completing its Running-in , is it 1 k km? so that you can convert a road in to an off-road?[drive]
The cost of the alloys are around 20k for a set of 4.

Vehicle has already run 1070 kms (today morning)

Rubber beading was de shaped in process of Film installation and i ask TML ASS to replace it free of cost.

Yes these alloys are hot but need some vitamin M (as i have increased my budget from 9L to 13L)... so Alloys can wait for a month or two.

Long trip to Ajmer is still pending and i might go out on coming saturday or next saturday ( hope for the best)...

lxi.

Suspended

Thanks A lot buddy. I am actually new to photoshop and i am loving modding the cars.
Thanks a tonnQUOTE]
Your Welcome buddy. I was my pleasure to do a mod job on such a nice car (Actually, BEAST[evil]).

Yes, there is very much problem in going with tints because of the Cops. They stop the cars(While checking) with dark tints (Or even legal ones) and Take some Vitamin M from the owner.
That is the reason why I am not going for Tints.

Thread Starter #39

1300 Kms Update:

Nothing great to report, as it is running smoothly and i have covered more than 1300kms.

Fuel Effeciency: Best 14.2kmpl, worst 11.6kmpl and average 13 kmpl.

Accesories: I am planning the following accesories from TML.
1.) Front bumper skirt and rear spoiler
2.) Door Visors
3.) Seat Covers (already ordered but yet to be arrived from AUTOForm)

Parking sensors yet to come and same for rubber biddings.
Note: Iam getting some sort of Kick (jhatka) is this is the turbo kick which people talks about..

Not getting enough time to pen down about my dreams, aspirations and twists, will try to pen down all that in the coming weekend (heck this office work is taking a load on me, as i have lost 3kgs of weight in last one month from 84 to 81) iam happy with this loss of 3kgs, will try to reduce more to get more fuel effecency (ha ha ha ha)...

lxi.

Suspended

Nice fuel efficiency you are getting buddy.
Cheers.

Regarding the accessories,
Front Bumper Skirt is ok and do get the Rear Bumper's Skirt also. If possible, think of getting side skirts also. If you send me a design, I can do a photoshop job for you.

The door visors wont look good on such a big car. (IMO). Rest, its your car and your choice!(NO OFFENCE)

How many sensors are you opting for?

Hehe, I also Wish you for losing the 3kgs. Now you will get even more mileage in the coming days. (Say, 16kmpl!)

Thread Starter #41

Good Morning to All TAI Members,

Another update on my Dragon,

Today in the morning while travelling to my work place, all of a sudden Engine Check Light come on on the panel with Restricted Performance and i was like[shock]

But vehicle kept on running for some time upto 60kmph and later more than that without any problem. So i called GM Service of ABS motrs and he said its ok just drive it properly and bring it to the service center or else he'll send the person to my workplace.

After paying my initial visit to my workplace i ventured out to sevice center and there they put it on OBD and found that EGR pipe was loose and came out during the drive. This may be done by cleaner while cleaning the bay (at home), he make it loose. They fixed th epipe and chekced it completely and after a TD they returned the vehicle to me in 30 min flat.

Another thing which was brought to my notice by a safari owner (whom i met in waiting lounge) that some time engine check light also come on due to poor quality of fuel as that was the case in his safari). so i better be stick to a good fuel station.

Vehicle is running fine as i drove her back.

Now:
KMS Done: 1400+ kms
Yesterday i fill the tank (only auto cut method) and no oil was spill, and the fuel effciency was with tankful to tankful is 12.6 kmpl.

Last edited:

Hey those are nice pics buddy and it is looking really awesome in white color and the alloys will make it look even more awesome.

ventured out to sevice center and there they put it on OBD and found that EGR pipe was loose and came out during the drive. This may be done by cleaner while cleaning the bay (at home), he make it loose.
I believe EGR pipe is stiff metallic pipe which can bear high temperature. how come the cleaner can tamper with such a critical component? either Tass guys are lying or or some other kind of loose contact probably the EGR sensor.

What is EGR ?

But I like your promptness.Owners like you will never get into trouble IMO.

Any long drives planned in your dragon?

Top Bottom