Tata Aria Automatic To Be Launched Soon

the Required step for such a vehicle like aria is to have seperate division in service centre,Well trained Technicians,Parts availablity,Error free or trouble free sensors and other electrical&electronic item all around the vehicle

Re: Tata Aria A/T To Be Launched Soon

Remember my friend Aria is suposed to be a car which will mark or remark TATAs entry into places like Europe , USA, etc, and there they won't be able to sell any car without slush gearbox,thus this development.

Also even in domestic market more the options, the better its for consumers.
you are absolutely right Xover

Last edited:
The only reason TATA ARIA not able to attract indian buyers because its pricing and at the time ARIA release in in ARIA come with only higher 4x4 variant with high price tag this step is wrong move.

If ARIA launch start base variant with Competetive price to Xylo and Innova then after they have to launch hight variants the way how TATA Vista Launched-First they launched base and mid variants(Terra,Aqua & Aura) then later they add two more premium Variants

Due to these time of brand positioning mistakes the ARIA is not taken up by people [frustration]

Why TATA is not working on the design change. The vehicle is really very good but from front it looks like an Indica.

When we Campare Value proposition between ARIA and INNOVA

Toyota Innova 2.5 E price:12.40lacks onroad hyderabad

Features we get Power Steering and optional AC[surprise]

Toyota Innova 2.5 G Price:13lacks onroad hyderabad

Features E Variant Adding with power windows

Comming to TATA ARIA

Tata Aria Pure LX 4x2 price:12.08lacks onroad Hyderabad

Features:Dual AC,AC,PS,Keyless Entry,Electric mirrors and not more

TATA have everything in their pocket, all good VFM cars at their price range. But their marketing, sales and A$$ have always let them down.

Look at Mahindra, although there were initial niggles in XUV, but now they have worked really hard to regain their image and releasing timely updates and what not. If today in market for UV, I will definitely consider XUV, as it comes out as winner. And small niggles here and there one can expect from both TATA and Mahindra. [:D]

TATA have everything in their pocket, all good VFM cars at their price range. But their marketing, sales and A$$ have always let them down.

Look at Mahindra, although there were initial niggles in XUV, but now they have worked really hard to regain their image and releasing timely updates and what not. If today in market for UV, I will definitely consider XUV, as it comes out as winner. And small niggles here and there one can expect from both TATA and Mahindra. [:D]
TATA also trying to niggle free issue we can conform by observing newly refreshed models[:D]

I have been waiting to hear about the 3.0L 200 BHP engine 6 speed manual and automatic gearboxes which TATA displayed at the last years Autoexpo (if I remember) at Indonesia.

I have just 2 days ago re-test driven the Strome. I have decided to replace our Scorpio with the same one against the Strome and have booked one. I feel the Current 2.2L VariCOR engine is highly under-powers the Strome and need minimum of 160-170 BHP with 360 NM of torque at as low as 1600/1800 RPM is required to pull this mammoth weighing nearly 2.5 tonnes.

Though the Safari/Strome/Aria's 2.2 does deliver a good FE of 10-14 against the Fortuner's 3.0's FE of 6-7 KMPL, Finally it's an SUV ... who cares.

Last edited:
A wasted attempt,the slush box is not gonna make any difference to Aria's fate,its long dead.TATA went overboard with the family theme, any prospective buyer of Aria would be out off by its similarity to Indica.Its better to lay Aria to rest and plonk the Autobox onto Safari.
Regards,
Aneesh.

As per this report by Cartoq, Tata Motors will showcase the facelifted 2014 Tata Aria Automatic at the upcoming Indian Auto Expo. Apart from a 6 speed automatic gearbox sourced from General Motors, the facelifted Aria will feature other cosmetic and feature changes.

The automatic variant of the Aria features a 6 speed automatic gearbox sourced from General Motors. The crossover also gets an uprated 2.2 liter DICOR turbo diesel engine, good for 155 PS-400 Nm. Currently, the 2.2 liter DICOR diesel engine powering the India-spec Aria outputs 140 Bhp-320 Nm. On the visuals front, the Aria Automatic gets smoked projector headlamps up front while the tail lamps also see a refresh.

CarToq’s sources maintain that the Aria Automatic is likely to be launched in India by April 2014. The India-spec version of the Aria Automatic will also get refurbished interiors.

I expect price rationalization soon and will see some correction in prices along with some changes in the model's interiors and functionality & features. More so I expect the top end pricing will be the same but will be the Automatic gearbox model instead of the current PRIDE 4x4

But I would prefer in changes to the front that should make it look more butchy like an SUV rather than a crossover looks. Atleast minimum changes should be given to the grill and a horizontal grill along the number plate, ala, New Toyota Innova to make it look different.

Last edited:

Top Bottom