TATA Aria 4x2 Pure - The Triplets

Thread Starter #16
Why three ?
Yes Xover is write. The Aria's are owned by the company where my father n his two brothers are partners. Silver is mine.

Why Aria ?
1. Its a Tata. They may not be known for their best cars but they make the toughest, most comfortable and value for money cars. VALUE FOR MONEY ???????? Yes Aria Pure 4x2 2012 OTR was 11.24lacs n thats Value for money.
2. Looks: When Aria was first launched I used to think that Tata has made a huge mistake(I also used to consider Innova a mistake), but gradually I started loving it. I have never driven a XUV but seen it many times, it looks pretty small than Aria(sorry XUV fans, its just my view). Though its a cross over but from inside its a entirely different car. You will feel that you are driving a big SUV(it feels bigger than Safari n I have own a Safari for a decade now). May be it is because it is my car now, that i have started loving its looks.
3. Performance: It has got one of the best n most refined SUV diesel engine. Yes there is a turbo lag till 1600RPM(i think so) but after that its a CAR not a SUV(its pickup is better that my Fiesta 1.4 Diesel 6 year old, which i used to think had the best diesel engine). If you are used to driving diesel engines you will not mind the turbo lag but for others my advice is a little more gear changes than petrol engines and a little less throttle.
4. Ride quality: I have driven it some 300kms and have found my way from the busiest n road that are full with pot holes. Suspension is very very good even better than Honda City vtec, Fiesta, Safari, Scorpio, Accent, etc. Small pot holes: You will just get a hint that you just passed over one. Large pot holes: Every bit of the harshness is removed, it will be just a bump.
5. 7 Comfortable Seats. By moving the middle seat a little to the front, all 7 seats are comfortable with a luggage space.
6. AC that blows air to every corner.

350Z

Core Team
Thread Starter #21
These are the pics of my Aria n its the Pure variant.

DSC_4984.JPG
Front and size view of the car.

DSC_4985.JPG
DSC_4986.JPG
Dashboard, etc.

DSC_4987.JPG
Left side passenger view.

DSC_4988.JPG
Right side passenger view.

DSC_4989.JPG
2nd row left AC vent.

DSC_4990.JPG
Central console from 2nd row.
DSC_4991.JPG
The central display is for the music system only. Just show the date, time, name of the folder & track. In USB mode you can get the folder & mp3 list and you can move in or out if it. You can close the door of the USB slot if you have a mini pen drive(as in my case). Treble & bass output could have been better.
You can also see the 2nd row AC vent. That means you have 4 AC vents in the 2nd row and the car charger.

Thread Starter #22
DSC_4992.JPG
Both glove boxes shown open.

DSC_4993.JPG

DSC_4994.JPG
Door with light attached.

DSC_4995.JPG
You can fit an elephant in the 2nd row.

DSC_4996.JPG
Showing 3rd row with 2nd row fully stretched backwards.

DSC_4997.JPG
All over head storage bins opened.
DSC_4999.JPG

DSC_4998.JPG
3rd row can't be moved towards front or back, still the luggage space is sufficient for 1or2 suitcases.

Thread Starter #23
DSC_5000.JPG
3rd and 2nd row folded. They can also folded completely.

DSC_5001.JPG
2nd row folded completely. After folding the 3rd row, you can stuff a nano in it.

DSC_5002.JPG
Boot view.

DSC_5004.JPG
Engine view. It looks small but believe me looks can be deceptive. Horns should be changed with the jalwa ones(i know there will be noise pollution but i'll not blow them that often). AC is also very good.
DSC_5005.JPG

Thread Starter #24
And last but not the least & i don't want to disappoint you guys but i spent the money i was given for accessories on a 50" Panasonic Plasma.

I am sorry for those guys who are upset to here this news and for those you are happy i can upload the pics of the plasma aswell.

Enjoy.

Congrats buddy the interiors look damn impressive for a tata vehicle. How is the clutch is it hard ? And does it have very long travel ? And what about the gear shifts ? Are the slick and smooth and do they slot perfectly are they gateways well defined ? Hope you have a amazing time with the big elegant aria.

congrats 3 cars at a time [:)] how much discount you got then?
Nice pics and nice review till now, it us updated.

@vishwasshukla

Great vehicle and VFM. Please let me know about your service experience with the BEST ever dealers of TATA.[;)]

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom