Tata Aria 4x2 Priced at Rs.11.6 Lakhs. More Affordable Version Expected.

Re: Tata motors to launch a cheaper Aria . Good or bad idea ?

Mods - request to change the last sentence in the thread " good or bad idea " and just keep the tittle " tata motors to launch cheaper aria "

How to explain you the humor Jayadev, hmmmm

4x4 in general is meant as its 4 wheel drive and 4x2 is 2 wheel drive, I used them in bit different sense here with simple maths !! hope I made it clear. Raja can you help in this

Good Idea because its sales numbers are poor, hence they can make that up

Bad Idea, because if the customers are not happy with Aria 4x4, then it cannot sell though it is made to 4x2
Price changes the equation my friend.[:)]
Same thing will be applicable if XUV W4 is launched by M & M.

Price changes the equation my friend.[:)]
Same thing will be applicable if XUV W4 is launched by M & M.
If XUV W4 then, it is a different story, but

Price changes the equation in both the ways, more getting towards a TAXI Aria[;)]

I wonder for the car of this size how is the tax and insurance,it should be on north side.
It is bigger than any uv on the road am I right?
Again due to the size I guess family with 7 member would be keenly interested in it.those who do long drives or pilgrimage often.

Last edited:
I wonder for the car of this size how is the tax and insurance,it should be on north side.
It is bigger than any uv on the road am I right?
Again due to the size I guess family with 7 member would be keenly interested in it.those who do long drives or pilgrimage often.
You are correct

My only problem is why the hell tata dint launch these models from the start [frustration] , it would have been a great seller .

You are correct

My only problem is why the hell tata dint launch these models from the start [frustration] , it would have been a great seller .
TATA is master in doing so many things like this[clap], do not break you head too much for TATA as your forehead will have patches and it doesn't looks nice while your shows[cry]

Last edited:
TATA is master in doing so many things like this[clap], do not break you head too much for TATA as your forehead will have patches and it doesn't looks nice while your shows[cry]
Don't take the smiley in real sense or else I need to come to hydrebad to wipe your tears too .[:D]

Aria is a very capable vehicle from tata motors and being a Indian car maker iam proud of tata for making it . And iam equally sad that they killed the product with their weird strategies .
It feels great as a Indian to see indian companies like m & m and tata have block buster products . M& m did perfect and tata missed a wonderful oppurtunity .

If they want to compete with base model taxi Innova head on then they will need to price it around 9 lakhs.Anymore than 10 lakhs and nothing will change.

Hope TATA takes this opportunity to reposition and re-price the entire Aria range.Also they should do little facelift and launch with 6 speed A/T and M/T gearbox.

If they do all of above then they may sell it around 500 units per month.

Top Bottom