Tata Aria 4x2 Priced at Rs.11.6 Lakhs. More Affordable Version Expected.

Re: Tata Motors Testing Cheaper 4x2 Variant of Aria; Now Launched @ 11.6lacs

Now i think the Pure and Pleasure 4X2 variants can go compete with the Innova. Good that the Pride variant has been left untouched , feels unique and personally i don't like the stripped down versions![evil]

Now i think the Pure and Pleasure 4X2 variants can go compete with the Innova. Good that the Pride variant has been left untouched , feels unique and personally i don't like the stripped down versions![evil]
But still we need to wait and see what the end user will think since the pricing is still little higher when comparing to innova. Also innova has the higher brand image also. Lets hope for the best.

The Innova sales will surely get hit, but not very drastically. Aria 4X2 base price starts at 11.6 lacs while the Innova mid variant costs much lower than this. However i am sure, people opting for Innova top end would surely consider Aria which comes with absent in many of todays gen cars.

Tata Aria would sell better if it has some nice exterior looks. Even Tata safari is more stylish than Aria. I hate that 'manza grill' on Aria.

That is TATA'S signature grill just like all other manufacturers have them , there is no way they would change that. Almost all Bmw's have a similar front face , so does Audi's , now VW is also following the same. If a Polo and Passat can have the same FRONT GRILL then why not Manza and Aria?

350Z

Core Team
Re: Tata Aria 4x2 Variant Launched at Rs.11.6 Lakhs

Pricing is pretty higher than the speculations. Actually, Tata Aria has almost everything nice, including looks and features but still it’s not able to stand a chance against the competition, which is possibly because of snob value and price. This is not going to affect the Innova to a significant margin though, but let us hope that sales of Aria begin to slowly pick up at least. Attached are the pictures of first owners of Tata Aria 4x2.

PS: Recently noticed that GoAir has got a fleet of brand new Arias for ground force on Air Port.

Tata_Aria_4x2.jpg

Tata_Aria_4x2_Owners.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Tata Aria would sell better if it has some nice exterior looks. Even Tata safari is more stylish than Aria. I hate that 'manza grill' on Aria.
Personally I did not find any problem with the looks of Aria, especially when comparing with Innova. Then Safari is surely a better looking vehicle even though the design is a decade old. But it belongs to a different category.
I believe its not fair to compare Aria with a Safari.

Tata motors to launch a cheaper Aria . Good or bad idea ?

http://motoroids.com/news/tata-to-soon-launch-cheaper-aria/

Tata to Soon Launch Cheaper Aria

it was coming, and an official launch of the stripped down Tata Aria 4x2 is just around the corner now. Tata Motors have tasted the premium crossover market waters with the Aria and have realized that it would be prudent to offer a less expensive 4x2 variant of the car to take on the fast selling Toyota Innova. The stripped down 4x2 variant of the car will offer lesser gizmos, no blacked out pillars, no alloy wheels and cheaper upholstery on the inside.*

The Aria is a grounds-up design and engineering effort from Tata, and it shows in the overall quality and feel of the product. The first homegrown crossover is powered by a 2.2-liter Direct Injection Common Rail Engine with Variable Turbine Technology. It’s BS IV compliant, with twin exhaust outlets. Maximum Power is rated at 140PS@4000rpm while maximum torque is 320 Nm@ 1700- 2700 rpm. The engine is mated with a G-76 Synchromesh gearbox.

While no other details on the new variant have come out officially from the Tata stable, the word is that the car won’t be entirely stripped down. Tata Motors will offer the new variant for Rs 60K to Rs 1 lakh lesser.

Via ICB

What are you'r thoughts on this freinds? Is it a desperate move to revive the sales of aria which is flop at this point of time . Would like everybody's thoughts on it .

Re: Tata motors to launch a cheaper Aria . Good or bad idea ?

The thread title sound silly nonetheless worth a thought.
tata is liked by many especially due to lower price which they carry.
Cheaper Aria will sure attract many potential buyer those who dont care about gizmos and gadgets

The thread title sound silly nonetheless worth a thought.
tata is liked by many especially due to lower price which they carry.
Cheaper Aria will sure attract many potential buyer those who dont care about gizmos and gadgets
What should be the appropriate thread tittle ? Suggest one will tell the mods to change it .

Good Idea because its sales numbers are poor, hence they can make that up

Bad Idea, because if the customers are not happy with Aria 4x4, then it cannot sell though it is made to 4x2[clap]

Good Idea because its sales numbers are poor, hence they can make that up

Bad Idea, because if the customers are not happy with Aria 4x4, then it cannot sell though it is made to 4x2[clap]
4x2 is already in the market from longtime .[:)]

The potential of aria has killed by tata by their weird strategies . I don't see any chances of aria being a block buster . In taxi market yes it can sell better after launching this super cheap model but that was never the intention of tata motors when they made aria .

4x2 is already in the market from longtime .[:)]

The potential of aria has killed by tata by their weird strategies . I don't see any chances of aria being a block buster . In taxi market yes it can sell better after launching this super cheap model but that was never the intention of tata motors when they made aria .
Raja bhayya

My meaning was not that, my meaning was

4x4 = 16
4x2 = 8

[:)] means half of the present price Sir !![clap]

Wow iam sorry I dint understand you'r sense of humor , it was not very clear . But thanx for the clarification .

Last edited:

Raja, I dont think we need good and bad idea at the end.

Btw what is that humor Guaralla ?

Top Bottom