Tata Altroz: Accessories & Modifications

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
20210711_112642.jpg

The thread is for providing views and suggestions for accessorizing Altroz. All the owners and prospective buyers can share their queries and also share pics of their Altroz with accessories added post purchase. Dark Edition Altroz also included.

Regards
Akash

Thread Starter #2

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Sharing the pics of the Mods done to the altroz. The exhaust sound as I heard today is quite sweet considering its a 3 cylinder Petrol engine (Non Turbo). It is not at all very loud but it is deep.
20210726_113246.jpg

IMG-20210727-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20210727-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20210727-WA0003.jpg

The Single Funnel Exhaust has been duly polished and surface has been properly cleaned which isn't shown here in the above Pic of the same.​

Due to monsoon, the rear seat profiling & additional reverse lamp work has been extended by a day so would be done likely tomorrow. Car expected by weekend.

Regards
Akash

You have changed the air filter also? Which brand is it? If you would like more performance, try a remap. That would be a good performance mod to go with the exhaust.

Thread Starter #4

Akash1886

Honoured Member
You have changed the air filter also? Which brand is it? If you would like more performance, try a remap. That would be a good performance mod to go with the exhaust.
Its K&N. Remap + Borla setup I have planned for the Tigor in early next year. Tigor will also get the K&N next year. Some of the people whom I have shared about mods to my cars, they were like "Who does it so much for a car like Tata" infact one man said on my face, Tata bhi koi leni wali car hai? (Is Tata a car worth even buying?). I was so annoyed listening to this but I said "I am vocal for local" I wish the perception about the TML's present cars should change. And to further burn his bum, I got the Altroz that to in Dark Edition[lol]

Regards
Akash

Thread Starter #5

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Altroz is getting Headlamp upgrade. Getting H7 Osram LEDs. Had planned to get the fog lights too upgraded but LEDs 8p weren't fitting in them properly. H7 Osram LEDs costing 5500/- a pair. Rest after the K&N there has been a visible improvement in the drive. Pick up has further improved and the Reemus free flow sound quite nice for a 3 Cyl Engine.

Regards
Akash

Altroz is getting Headlamp upgrade. Getting H7 Osram LEDs. Had planned to get the fog lights too upgraded but LEDs 8p weren't fitting in them properly. H7 Osram LEDs costing 5500/- a pair. Rest after the K&N there has been a visible improvement in the drive. Pick up has further improved and the Reemus free flow sound quite nice for a 3 Cyl Engine.

Regards
Akash
Hello Akash,

Could you please tell me from where did you purchased the K&N filter, I am searching for a long time but not able to find for my Altroz Petrol.

Regards
Ankit

Top Bottom