Tata’s SUV Website - tatasuv.com ?

350Z

Core Team
Re: tatasuv.com ?

Yes. I have also come across this website earlier. Maybe Tata wants to keep an individual web space for their range of utility vehicles sold in India.

Drive Safe,
350Z

The site should have been named tatauv.com. You cant call Grande and Venture an SUV.

Re: Tata’s SUV Website - tatasuv.com ?

The site should have been named tatauv.com. You cant call Grande and Venture an SUV.
:agree:
And Venture called as SUV is ridiculous.[frustration]
By this logic, Maruti Omni will become petrol SUV [lol].

Last year I saw a newspaper AD by Tata where they wanted new dealers for their entire UV range.This AD seems like extension of that scheme.Different showroom for UVs and different for nano in remote areas.While keeping normal dealerships in popular towns/cities.Sounds interesting!!

What is Tata upto now? This is real waste of money and time yaar; And Venture with Grande in SUV, brainy people.

Maybe, they are trying to differentiate Aria from the UVs, to classify it as a premium car from a different segment.

I am also seeing some Nano specific Authorized service centers inside the city setup in small areas and size enough to service Nano.

Maybe TATA can come up with a separate workshop for all UV'S too.

this is definately a good move to differentiate UV owners and other segment cars, so UV cars gets specific services.

IMO if Tata can have separate Authorized dealers for the SUV's and Sedans, it will be good in terms of service. And hopefully Tata A.S.S will be improved as compared to today.

Top Bottom