TAI's Proud Fiat Punto Owner - Naveen (vroom)

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
TAI ID : vroom
Budget For New Car : Rs. 6 Lakhs (Flexible to Few Thousands)
Top Requirements :
  • Value For Money
  • Looks
  • Fuel Economy
  • Comfort
Query Thread: Click Here
Experience Thread: Click Here
Car Purchased: Fiat Punto
Variant: 1.3 Emotion
Colour: Electric Blue
Price: - Rs.6.2 Lakhs On Road Mumbai

The Story :

Like other first time car buyers, When a 29 Years old Mumbai Based Software Engineer Naveen Rao started hunt for his first new car which should serve for his daily communte. One day Naveen stumbled upon The Automotive India and fell in love with site at first glance, Without wasting a minute he created a thread in Buying a Car or Bike section regarding his Car buying dilemma.

As Always, The fellow TAI members posted their suggestion to help Naveen, The discussion went pages long with confusion and conflicts. Finally with help of members around, Naveen settled his mind on Ritz, i20 and Fiat Grande Punto.

Maruti Suzuki's Ritz was a brand new product with Maruti's No-doubt Reliability and 100% Customer Satisfaction, Naveen however wasn't much impressed with the looks and features. After sometime he took a look at i20 which impressed him but the too-high pricing made it kick out from the list. At the end, Near the auspicious occasion of Diwali, Naveen posted a good news in his thread informing that he has finally booked the Electric Blue colored Fiat Punto Emotion. The car was delivered 18th November 2009.

He is now enjoying each and every bit of the car and Naveen is thankful to The Automotive India for helping him to decide on the perfect suited car. He Now plans to add some accessories in his Electric Blue Punto and soon post a detailed ownership report of car, Let's check out what Naveen himself has to say :

Straight From The Heart of Naveen:

Before I accidently found The Automotive India (and yes, I was eager to be part of a forum and somewhere in a post on a lengthy topic of some site which I don't remember, There was talk about TAI, I googled this and from there got redirected here), I had more or less shortlisted some cars which included: Swift, i20, Ritz and Punto.

I started a thread on The Automotive India on the 29th August requesting suggestions on these cars thinking that I will finalize buying in a 2-3 week period.

Honestly, My expectation was that members will assist me to decide on one of these cars. But I have to say that this relationship has gone far far beyond that.

I learnt here at TAI that - No car is perfect and each has it own Advantages and Dis-Advantages. There are whole lot of things to know about owning a car unlike a bike.

Finally, Zinam's test drive report and RSM coming in as an actual owner & sharing his viewpoint and experience on the Punto clinched the deal.

Naveen's Message For The Automotive India Members :

Sometimes, Its better to follow your heart rather than the head. You will go wrong sometimes, but in the longer run you will gain. Trust me, it works and you will feel far better. And this, I should say clinched the deal towards the Fiat Punto.

(2009-2010, The Automotive India (www.theautomotiveindia.com) Don't copy Content Or Images without owner's written permission)

Thread Starter #2

350Z

Core Team
Naveen,
A Hearty Congratulations from whole The Automotive India Team for your New Bold Fiat Punto, It was our pleasure to help you. Please feel free to post any queries regarding your Punto anytime in TAI. May your new car give you Miles with Smiles. [:)]

Note For All:
Please limit the discussions in this thread only for Congratulating vroom and other Basic Information regarding buy. Posts asking for ownership/Dealership etc. experience will be deleted. Please use this thread for ownership and other queries.

(If you would too like to get featured like vroom, Mail us on board@theautomotiveindia.com)

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thanks so much 350Z and RSM.

350Z, Very well compiled report. And I am honoured to be part of TAI, and contribute in my own little way, but learning a lot and making some great buddies in the process.

Thanks again,
Vroom

Hey congrats Naveen!!! Your car is looking awesome!! Get the windows tinted soon!!!
Thanks cooldhaya. Just one thing: The side profile was when I went for the PDI before registration. So, I got the tints free from the dealer as part of the free accessories.

Thanks,
Naveen

Thread Starter #8

350Z

Core Team
Thanks so much 350Z and RSM.

350Z, Very well compiled report. And I am honoured to be part of TAI, and contribute in my own little way, but learning a lot and making some great buddies in the process.

Thanks again,
Vroom
Thank you vroom. I'm so glad to hear that.
Do share some more images with us in your Initial Report Thread.

Drive Safe!
350Z

congrats vroom!!!
have fun with this beauty.
do throw it around some corners to find out italian cars' handling! (read minature lambo!!)

Naveen, brilliant choice and the color is my fav. Though I have Red, since my clearly told me car will be of your choice and color will be hers :).

Looking forward to read your experience and more of pictures. Take care of her and drive safe. :)

Hey you may want to take a look at this thread [;)].

Thanks cooldhaya. Just one thing: The side profile was when I went for the PDI before registration. So, I got the tints free from the dealer as part of the free accessories.
Oh thats great vroom!!

Congrats naveen. Finally you got your car n colour choice is amazing. Is looking just as cute as RSMs n Zinams red.

Top Bottom