TAI's new rookie

Thread Starter #1
Hello one and all,

I am clinton D'Silva, coming from kuwait, just a year apart from being a doctor and currently residing in mangalore.
As a kid i have always loved cars and being in kuwait to have seen all those beauty's on the road was a pleasure. Cars has and will still be the number 1 thing i love the most.
Apart from cars, i am a DJ (not a pro , but well enough to get a party started). My medical degree is just part of my profession and not my passion.

My profile name is pretty much self explanitory.

In kuwait, we own a Chevrolet Tahoe(LT), Chevrolet Lumina(LS), Chrysler 300C and GMC yukon(SLT).

In india i currently own a fiat grande punto(1.4 emotion pack, blue colour) and was purchased on the 24th of december 2009(delivery was accepted in january).
In short i love italian ( hence i opted for the punto ) as well as american . Japanese and korean isnt really my foretay .

My fav line of cars is pure American muscle and the two cars that i admire the most are the Shelby Cobra GT500 (ELENOR) and the Pontiac GTO'69 (The Judge) and having the oppurtunity to be seated in both those beauty's is just AWESOME and the feeling indescribable!

Im hoping to Share my experiences with everyone here at TAI, make friends, and also would like to give a helping hand to those in need of it .

Cheers ,
Clinton D'Silva

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Clinton D'Silva,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. The list of your cars is pretty interesting Looking forward to the ownership reports of your Chevrolet Tahoe and other cars of yours.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Welcome Clinton D'Silva..Your name sounds good..

Expecting your reports for the above cars you mentioned..

Welcome to the forum Clinton! Hope you like the forum and remain active always!

You can post reviews of some of the beauties you have mentioned above.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Clinton. All American cars in your garage clearly show that you must be a huge fan of them. Nice choice of the Punto too. Do share their reviews and your experiences whenever you get some time. Have a pleasant stay at TAI.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to The Automtoive India Clinton !

Nice to see that you have accessed few places on globe & would be great if you can share more info with photos.

Top Bottom