TAI's Chennai Meet: Action from Page 13!

cooldhaya,yes,I remember that noise still,but,it is a usual site for me,as there is a speed breaker(bumper breaker) in front of my college's entrance,it is not visible to people as it doesn't have the white line or it shows its height.I have seen a lot of cars like VW Jetta,fiesta,Indigo and others hitting their brakes hard and the worst incident was the rear bumper of the Jetta hit the bumper at 20 kmph and the sound made all the people to watch it.
Ilango,Thanks,it would have been better,if I had posted it earlier.
Aditya,thanks a lot,I hope you will be a part of the next chennai meet.

Thread Starter #275
Sure. We can plan surendar.

May be Pondy meet ??

I am very busy for next few weeks in my work.

So will put an advanced schedule & meet you all there!

Zinam,any day,anytime,anything related to cars and modifications,reserve a parking space for me,I will be there in time with my beast.
The spot can be chosen as MARG,the area with huge space for parking,and then a drive to pondy beach.
What about this spot guys?

Where is MARG?? I guess its before about 50kms from Pondicherry!

Oh ya Zinam i don have a problem , am ready!! Have to test the highway mileage of my beauty anyways!![;)]

Marg is the place,where A.R.Rahman's concert was held.It must be around 50 kms from pondicherry.Since our meet would be on sunday,the only free place would on the highway and not inside Pondy.
Or,if any other place/spot,do get your suggestions in,as this is my suggestion.

Thread Starter #282
MARG is nice place to meet.

Dhaya its 110kms from our place.

I have been there, Its nice place & its a long drive. we can have good fun there.

Top Bottom