TAIger's Tata Trilogy: The Third Tata: Tata Harrier Dark Edition XT+

Thread Starter #76

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Was it really so bad that you had to cover it up with this sticker?
Maybe the light is playing tricks with my eyes, but this sticker is looking just like ,well, a sticker. I will have to look at the button without it to finally say which looks better.
Here's a Before and After pic for your reference buddy[:)] The Raw button without paint was absolutely untidy and an eye-sore. This sticker though is far better than even the matt sticker placed earlier on the button.

Untitled.png

Regards
Akash

deville_56

Honoured Member
Here's a Before and After pic for your reference buddy[:)] The Raw button without paint was absolutely untidy and an eye-sore. This sticker though is far better than even the matt sticker placed earlier on the button.

Regards
Akash
IMO, looks odd given it's a flagship product and still brand new. I would have complained and made sure they get it replaced. New one costs ₹1,871.00.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #81

Akash1886

Honoured Member
My Buddies,

Here's the most important & much awaited updated on Reporter Saab's Kaali Harrier. But before that, first let me give a big Thanks to @deville_56 for promptly mentioning the real & actual cost of the start-stop button. I made GM sir read his post and requested him to arrange for the button. Yesterday I bought it and today got the same fixed. Hardly a 15-20 minute job. A small piece of plastic from driver's side along with the right AC vent assembly was taken off and the new button was properly fixed back. Car's back to normal. I wish to thank my TAIgers who have loved my car like their own and this made me go ahead and get the job done. Me & My Kaali Harrier are blessed to be a part of the TAI Family. I am so sure today @350Z would be most relaxed as he was equally tensed and sad to see the damage of the button. He loves my Dark Editions a lot[cheers]

20210812_113511.jpg
IMG-20210811-WA0000.jpg
20210812_113852.jpg
20210812_114336.jpg
20210812_120820.jpg
Regards
Reporter Saab

350Z

Core Team
I am so sure today @350Z would be most relaxed as he was equally tensed and sad to see the damage of the button. He loves my Dark Editions a lot
That’s indeed a relief. However, I’m disappointed with Tata's service for two reasons. First, for damaging the button and returning the car in a spoiled condition despite of the servicing done. Second, for not compensating for the damage and providing incorrect information that button comes only with mechanism and costs Rs.5-6K. It’s incidents like these that hugely affect consumer’s trust and it has always been a major problem with Tata Motors.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #83

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I’m disappointed with Tata's service for two reasons. First, for damaging the button and returning the car in a spoiled condition despite of the servicing done. Second, for not compensating for the damage and providing incorrect information that button comes only with mechanism and costs Rs.5-6K. It’s incidents like these that hugely affect consumer’s trust and it has always been a major problem with Tata Motors.
Agreed. Infact this is just one part of the story related to Harrier. There is another incident w.r.t the Nexon. I'll write that next week. Patronizing a brand doesn't mean that the dealer staff takes undue advantage and gives false commitment and feedbacks & neither the customer gives up the right to point out the shortcomings. Today, TML is suffering only because of the aftersales. Apart from this, received SMS for Feedback from Tata Motors directly in morning yesterday and have provided them the same stating that even the best of the products and having excellent line up of models needs a groomed and informed aftersales setup.

Regards
Akash

deville_56

Honoured Member
Aftersales has always been the sore part of Tata ownership. They overcame the Taxiwala image, but still the experience for current owners is nothing great to talk about.

Currently, two dealers in town, who are competing who is the worst. There was another small and medium commercial range dealer, who did better service than passenger division and Tata gave them authorization for servicing passenger cars, which is the only hope for Tata owners here. I wonder how the EV owners gonna survive the wrath of the service teams.

Has anyone noticed, or is it only me. I've seen many vehicles with dis-coloured touchpoints off late. Anything to do with the sanitizers we use?

Thread Starter #87

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

The car has completed 1000 kms today. The battery got again drained possibly due to low usage so sent it for recharging and got a loaner battery for the time being. The battery of my car was replaced on 31st May 2021 as the OEM battery had gravity issues. Expect to get back my car's battery on Monday. Rest the car is doing fine. No other issues so far.

Regards
Akash

Top Bottom