TAI Wishes Sachin on Completing 100th Hundred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Folks yesterday history was created once more by India's ,"Little Master" as he scored his overall 100th International century.Congratulations to him and to all fellow Indians.On this momentous occasion please pour your wishes to Sachin.Thanks[:)]

The indian team celebrated in their own way by gifting away full toss and long hops to the bangladeshi batsmen.
A gift as a token of appreciation.

Congrats sachin and i hope there should be some sanity in the team from here on as the milestone is now done with.
Now one can stop playing for personal milestones in the interest of the team.

Thanks.

Congratulations to SACHIN. People say it was late but what matters is he did it. 100 centuries, This record will be near to impossible to be broken by anyone. Congrats to MASTER BLASTER[clap][cheers]

The indian team celebrated in their own way by gifting away full toss and long hops to the bangladeshi batsmen.
A gift as a token of appreciation.

Congrats sachin and i hope there should be some sanity in the team from here on as the milestone is now done with.
Now one can stop playing for personal milestones in the interest of the team.

Thanks.
cant agree more with you. its time to move on and groom the younger players.

Ohh, Indeed a great thread!! Thanks Xover.

Congratulations to Sachin for his 100th ton and Good wishes to all cricket fans as the coming days we can see him bat as we want to free-flowing drives, the backfoot punches, inside out drives over cover/extra cover, handsome pulls and breathtaking straight drives.[clap]

I felt he was striking well between 12th March 2011 & 16 March 2012, however he was unable to cross the line with the pressure that was built around not only by the media but cricketing fraternity as well. All the players talking his 100 during media conferences, be it own team mates or the opposing team players. However brave one person is, going the road never traveled always plays on his mind. And this being achieved for the first time it was ought to exert pressure on my Dear Sachin. Make no mistake though, he did contribute to the team all the time and much better than other mates who were not under any such pressure!!

Anyways, the match against Pakistan was good example of how much cricket is still left in him. He was all the time having better strike rate and energy in the shots he played than Virat. It is only when he left it to Virat at the start of bowling power play, could Virat manage to overtake him. I had strong feeling of this happening and sachin getting out. Exactly that happened towards the end of powerplay. Had Sach did not decide to leave it to Virat to score in powerplay by giving singles; he would have hit the Ajmal delivery over extra cover for four if not more! [frustration]

We are again travelling in the boat driven by team Srilanka. We wanted them to loose against Australia so we can play the finals but they won, Now we want them to win so that we play the finals, will they? God knows best.

If we play the finals against Pakistan (touchwood, we do) one more thrilling encounter is on the cards. More importantly, I can consume some earned leaves which anyways lapse at the end of the year!! [cheers]

Last edited:
Ohh, Indeed a great thread!! Thanks Xover.

Congratulations to Sachin for his 100th ton and Good wishes to all cricket fans as the coming days we can see him bat as we want to free-flowing drives, the backfoot punches, inside out drives over cover/extra cover, handsome pulls and breathtaking straight drives.[clap]

I felt he was striking well between 12th March 2011 & 16 March 2012, however he was unable to cross the line with the pressure that was built around not only by the media but cricketing fraternity as well. All the players talking his 100 during media conferences, be it own team mates or the opposing team players. However brave one person is, going the road never traveled always plays on his mind. And this being achieved for the first time it was ought to exert pressure on my Dear Sachin. Make no mistake though, he did contribute to the team all the time and much better than other mates who were not under any such pressure!!

Anyways, the match against Pakistan was good example of how much cricket is still left in him. He was all the time having better strike rate and energy in the shots he played than Virat. It is only when he left it to Virat at the start of bowling power play, could Virat manage to overtake him. I had strong feeling of this happening and sachin getting out. Exactly that happened towards the end of powerplay. Had Sach did not decide to leave it to Virat to score in powerplay by giving singles; he would have hit the Ajmal delivery over extra cover for four if not more! [frustration]

We are again travelling in the boat driven by team Srilanka. We wanted them to loose against Australia so we can play the finals but they won, Now we want them to win so that we play the finals, will they? God knows best.

If we play the finals against Pakistan (touchwood, we do) one more thrilling encounter is on the cards. More importantly, I can consume some earned leaves which anyways lapse at the end of the year!! [cheers]
+100000 buddy

10dulkar now retire. One can't expect performance from Tata TDI engine in place of Vicor in Storme [lol]. I have in anycase lost all respect for him when he became brand ambassador for for not so good builder in Pune & also after he became unofficial Congress MP.

I think entire Indian cricket should be banned from test cricket and should make them play against only Bangladesh , Kenya and Zimbabwe and other minos. There also they might loose. Just feel like laughing on ourself, despite of current situation, next match we will again glue ourself in front of TV. [lol]

10dulkar now retire. One can't expect performance from Tata TDI engine in place of Vicor in Storme . I have in anycase lost all respect for him when he became brand ambassador for for not so good builder in Pune & also after he became unofficial Congress MP.
he is reserving his place by the time arjun becomes a player himself [;)] [frustration]

really hate him now. rumors are saying he is playing till his contracts for ads with big brands is still on. they are finishing till march/may 2013 so prolly then is when 10dulkar will retire.

Thread Starter #14
Guys no reason to hate him.He can play till time eternity cause there never again will be a player that will make our nation proud like he has done.The current problems of Indian cricket go much deeper than bad form of Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar.While I understand the anguish but let us not transform us into juvenile media folks who after one century say a player is GOD and after he fails he is the devil Lucifer himself.

Sachin is all time great cricketer. That's why BBCI board has given him the honor that Only Sachin will decide when he want to retire.

Analyst are saying he has lost the reflex because of his age factor. But just recall, how Arjun Ranatunga, Arvind Deselva were playing at that age.

But he is now stuck with the contract for ad and product brand ambassador. I have heard ,this is around hopping 650 Million. Those contract were signed after our great team India winning the WC.

Now if he retire then those money are lost. So why on earth somebody will loose the money. I think he will think to retire after Apr-2013.

It all about money,.... honey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom