• 19 February 2017

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #46
Where is Sethumurugan !!

Even, We are also searching for him[frustration]

BTW, here is the list of participants for the Meet,

Untitled.jpg

I'm Happy to inform that our members are all the way driving down to Yelagiri from Coimbatore [clap]

Around 25 Members are ready to rock ;)

P.S: Will share the Agenda by tomorrow

Just 2 more to GOO ! ! !

Hi Guys, I am extremely disappointed to say that I would not be able to participate in the meet, I know I had confirmed, but just yesterday I have got an urgent assignment at work, for which I have to work on both days of weekend. Sorry, this was not expected and I also cannot work around.

I will surely miss the meet.

KK

Wonderful meet today, except for few more last minute drop-outs. As usual, first teaser from my side

IMG_0736.JPG

Members from Chennai, B'Lore and Coimbatore (One Nano is missing in this snap)
Quick Facts:
- Something similar across all cars? Yes, all rides with Alloy wheels (except the Alto, which will be up with few sweet mods by next meet)
- No 2 cars are similar (For every other meet in past we had at least 2 Vernas or 2 Puntos)
- Majority of the crowd is TATA (4/10)
- Majority is Diesel (7/10)
More details and snaps to follow soon (mostly by tomorrow)

Last edited:
Hey Guys,
It was a very memorable meet and I enjoyed being part of it. Wish we had more time to chat longer than we did. Being a newbie, I learned a lot by just listening to you guys talking, especially Anand, Varun and Manu while we waited at the foothills. Food was okay but who cares, it's the meet that matters. Special thanks to Vinoth for your time and effort in arranging this meet [clap]. Sharing some pictures from my cam and looking forward to seeing pro clicks soon.

The People:
DSCN3048.JPG

The Cars:
DSCN3058.JPG

DSCN3076.JPG

Update (With pics)

I met Varun at his residence @ 7.10am & we headed off via NICE Road to the 1st gathering point - Ecity toll gate
1.Sunrise.jpg

Me & Varun reached, within 5mins Manu joined us is his Diesel I20 &
we spent about 30mins by then Nandish came with 2 of his friends in NANO Amt.
2. Ecity toll (1).jpg
2. Ecity toll (2).jpg
2. Ecity toll (3).jpg

Immediately we all headed for a nice breakfast, Gandhi was already waiting for us just after Hosur, so we stopped @ Athiti Bhavan - in between Hosur & Krishnagiri (behind a petrol bunk)
3.Breakfast break (1).jpg
3.Breakfast break (2).jpg
Had some nice Idli, vada, dosa, poori & then moved on slowly to the next gathering point - The foothill of Yelagiri.
4. turn miss Kgiri.jpg
Nandish missed the left turn @ Krishnagiri (the deviation towards vellore) so we went and guided him, I took over the Nano's driving seat & Gandhi ended up waiting again for us :D

We all bangalore guys reached the foothil & stopped near the village.
Prabhagar joined us in a shortwhile - We had a casual round of intro & checked his Tiago inside out. We waited for close to an hour, then started off towards the hotel.

5. 2nd meet point - Prabhagar (6).jpg
5. 2nd meet point - Prabhagar (7).jpg
5. 2nd meet point - Prabhagar (8).jpg
5. 2nd meet point - Prabhagar (9).jpg
5. 2nd meet point - Prabhagar (10).jpg
5. 2nd meet point - Prabhagar (11).jpg
The chennai guys where still on the way & we all agreed that we will meet at the hotel.
6.Pic of Yelagiri -approach road.jpg
Thanks to Appu (Vinoth -Vista) for arranging & finding a good location for lunch & photoshoot. He is one man who co-ordinated with everyone & made this meet happen! I really appreciate the effort you put in.

Once at the hotel, then Chennai guys arrived, we all quickly rushed to lunch (all of us were pretty hungry) & then sat down for group selfie's
7. lunch (1).jpg
7. lunch (2).jpg

Thanks to Madhu, Bharath the dose of laughter we had for a long time. Then a nice photoshoot, TD of each other's cars and finally we left the place.

Me, Varun, Manu & Nandish had to leave early & hence could not catch for chai.
Enjoyed the meet & the drive thoroughly. Now let the pictures talk

8. people pose (1).jpg

8. people pose (2).jpg

8. people pose (3).jpg

8. people pose (4).jpg

8. people pose (5).jpg

8. people pose (6).jpg

9 group pics (1).jpg

9 group pics (2).jpg

9 group pics (3).jpg

9 group pics (4).jpg

9 group pics (5).jpg

9 group pics (6).jpg

9 group pics (7).jpg

9 group pics (8).jpg

Thread Starter #54
First of all, I need to say my sincere thanks to the members those who attended the meet and made it Grand and Memorable.

Driving down from Coimbatore to Yelagiri and back (around 800kms) in a single day just for meet is really appreciateable. Thank you Prabakar and DJ bro for your efforts to attend the meet.

Varun and Anand, you guys made it, even after dropped out from the list. Thanks guys, I Liked it :)

There were so many dropouts at the last moment, but still our guys made it, that's the sprit and the passion on cars [:D]

I have some pics in Cam. Will share it here in couple of days.

Once again thanks to all who attended the meet (y)

Last edited:
Any meets that Bangalore TAIgers can plan and meet around Bengaluru.. ? Sorry to bump up old thread!

By the way, Is there any Whatsapp group of Bengaluru TAI?

Hi guys

Just seen this thread completely today after my feb update. Looks like meet was very good and Varun your Storme looks killer man. Look forward to join you guys for future meets !!

Top Bottom