TAI South India Mega-Meet (2017), Chennai

TAI South Mega Meet 2017 (Chennai)

• 12 February 2017

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • 19 February 2017

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #31
Googled the place, its next to the highway itself, but will there be place to park all our cars?
GRT is just next to Durga Bhavan, where we met last time during Hyundai meet.

All the cars needs to park in road itself.

Btw, we are planning for Yelagiri, so coming to Vellore will take more time for Bangalore guys when compare to Chennai guys.

AppU and all concerned,

Can we start roll call so that we know how many people we are expecting.

Chennai:

Bangalore

1. KK_HakunaMatata - Corolla - Confirmed for 12th Feb

Please include your handles (or names) in a new post.

KK

Last edited:
Thread Starter #35
Well, As most of the members preferred 12th Feb. Lets fix the Meet date to Feb 12, 2017.

Please find the List below for Chennai Members:

Untitled.png

Approx Count from Chennai : 22[clap]

@Bangalore Team,

Please let me know the confirmation list of members, so that we can fix the Venue soon.

Last edited:
Well, As most of the members preferred 12th Feb. Lets fix the Meet date to Feb 12, 2017.

Please find the List below for Chennai Members:

Approx Count from Chennai : 22[clap]

@Bangalore Team,

Please let me know the confirmation list of members, so that we can fix the Venue soon.
Too good to see Chennai numbers [clap]

Hello Bangalore Bros, please confirm, so that, if the numbers are good enough AppU can find a suitable place to accommodate the entire team.

Bangalore

1. KK_HakunaMatata - Corolla

KK

Last edited:
Thread Starter #37
Too good to see Chennai numbers [clap]

Hello Bangalore Bros, please confirm, so that, if the numbers are good enough AppU can find a suitable place to accommodate the entire team.

Bangalore

1. KK_HakunaMatata - Corolla

KK
The below members are also in Confirm list from Banglore.
Asheesh
Vishwas
Varun

Please check with Varun/Ashesh for more details.

Hope there will be some good count from Banglore[evil]

Thread Starter #40
Hi All,

Have checked with Varun and Asheesh about Bangalore guys status. please find the below status for Banglore members.

2.jpg

@KK_HakunaMatata & Suryaputhra:
Could you please msg your num to me?

Expecting few more participants from Banglore before this weekend.

Last edited:
Appu, Varun hasn't confirmed yet, got to know the meet will be held at Yelagiri and lunch at Vaniyambadi, well I think having lunch and driving to Yelagiri is quite a task as all of us will be driving from morning and won't have time to chat at all, Because last time when hyundai meet happened, everybody split up as soon as we were out from factory, I personally feel we should have like we had met in Jain farms. If it's Yelagiri I ask any people who knows that place well can book an hotel for lunch and meeting only, if it's other place than Yelagiri also we could meet up.

P.S. Do remember there are veggies in the group also, so veggies need to have some options while eating too. [:D]

Last edited:
Appu, Varun hasn't confirmed yet, got to know the meet will be held at Yelagiri and lunch at Vaniyambadi, well I think having lunch and driving to Yelagiri is quite a task as all of us will be driving from morning and won't have time to chat at all, Because last time when hyundai meet happened, everybody split up as soon as we were out from factory, I personally feel we should have like we had met in Jain farms. If it's Yelagiri I ask any people who knows that place well can book an hotel for lunch and meeting only, if it's other place than Yelagiri also we could meet up.

P.S. Do remember there are veggies in the group also, so veggies need to have some options while eating too. [:D]

I echo your thoughts.

PS: This post could be fly in the ointment for many.

My idea of the meet was, we say, Bangalore people would meet up around 7 or so, drive to a hotel, finish breakfast together and reach the designated meeting place, say a hotel by 12. Similar with Chennai guys.

Meeting along with eating and clicks takes place between 12 to 3 or 12 to 4. All these hotels book prior for a group of people for lunch at around 600 or so, which includes exclusive usage of conference premises by TAI people so that we get to spend time together. Once we are out of the hotel we can have photo shoots and then disperse.

Also, I am one of the veggie guy.

KK

Last edited:
Thread Starter #43
Thanks for your suggestions Guys,

Have checked with a Resort for lunch at Yelagiri. per-head it costs around 500 for veg as well as Non-Veg buffet.

Will update more details before Tuesday.

Thanks for your suggestions Guys,

Have checked with a Resort for lunch at Yelagiri. per-head it costs around 500 for veg as well as Non-Veg buffet.

Will update more details before Tuesday.
Yelagiri cuts down my driving time to just 5.5 hours [:D]. Looking forward to more details soon.

Hello All

Great initiative Appu and happy to see few old friends here. Looks like meet would be pleasant with more members checking in

Would have loved to be part of this, but unfortunately I am out of the country and won't be available on that date. I wish you all a great meet time, something like our Hosur meet[:)] wonderful meet memories Volkswagen, Pune meet and Lonavala meet with mumbai and pune members.

Where is Sethumurugan !!

Last edited:

Top Bottom