TAIgers Birthday Celebrations

Thread Starter #2,296

350Z

Core Team
Re: TAI Members’ Birthday Celebrations!

Here's wishing a very Happy Birthday to two of the most well-known TAI-gers TSIVipul and belated wishes to Akash1886. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Here's wishing a very Happy Birthday to two of the most well-known TAI-gers TSIVipul and belated wishes to Akash1886.

Drive Safe,
350Z
A very happy birthday to our beloved "Saarji of TAI" and belated happy birthday to our "Reporter Saab" as well. God bless you guys !!
Happy birthdat Vipul and Belated Wishes to you Akash, wish you both a wonderful year ahead hope to see you guys coming down south or vice versa.
It is really humbling and thanks a ton for the lovely wishes guys![glasses]. Happy birthday to Vipul and may he enjoy his college life to the best. Vishwas babu, I will surely come down south for my honeymoon next year by god's grace. We will meet there but before that you'll be duly invited for my Marriage.

Thanks a ton guys, means a lot!

Regards

Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Vinod Sir a.k.a Nanofreak, Our young at heart member! Wishing you the best of health and lot of happiness on this day Sir. Have a great life and do keep sharing your insights with us.

Ab Zara Hindi mein baat ki jaaye[:D] Aapka ka birthday mae bhul jaau, ye ho nahi sakta, aur aap mujhe naa yaad karo, ye mae hone nahi dunga[:D] (I forget your birthday, this won't happen. And you ever forget me, I won't ever let it happen)

Regards

Akash

Vinod Sir a.k.a Nanofreak, Our young at heart member! Wishing you the best of health and lot of happiness on this day Sir. Have a great life and do keep sharing your insights with us.

Ab Zara Hindi mein baat ki jaaye[:D] Aapka ka birthday mae bhul jaau, ye ho nahi sakta, aur aap mujhe naa yaad karo, ye mae hone nahi dunga[:D] (I forget your birthday, this won't happen. And you ever forget me, I won't ever let it happen)

Regards

Akash
Thanks akash, that's the TAI spirit. God bless.

Top Bottom