TAIgers Pets Help & Discussions

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Thank you Akash! You are quite right - my better half is just as involved. To be honest, I have the sneaky suspicion at times that I am relegated to runners-up status in the affection stakes!
Sir, of-course not atleast from my side. I had been following your wonderful posts since long (you know it) and all those had sheer love and affection in them. I look forward to many more videos like these. Hoping to see you some day in Lucknow! I am absolutely devoted to Cat/Dog videos, Bhabhi ji ghar par hain videos & Mila and Emma baby videos. When I got stressed while completing my Tigor review I took to watching such videos only to relax.

Regards

Akash

Vinod Sir Mubarak Ho! Do share the pics of the new member here. If you found the owner of kennel to be informed enough with regards to pet vaccinations and their health, I would say you may take his services afterall you'll be present there when he shall administer the shot.

Regards

Akash
Thanks Akash, I'll try to upload pics, the USB port of my Laptop is playing up.

My neighbor is a chemist, and asked him if he knew any vet, he got hold of the compounder from the Govt vet clinic, and he came home and gave the shots, followup of other shots in 15 days interval.

Hello Vinod, welcome to the club! I knew you'd succumb sooner or later![:D]. This is a good age (5 weeks +) to bring him home. And don't worry about the kennel owner's offer for vaccination, its OK - just make sure that its validity has not expired. Also ensure that a proper health book is given by him and the vaccination sticker/tag is entered with date.
Post photos as soon as you can. Poms make great pets!

I'm trying to upload a video of Daisy and Kluso (having a minor disagreement) taken a while back. I hope I'm successful, because then I can post some more - don't say I didn't warn you![:D]

https://youtu.be/zqe0kQjTkYM
Thanks Shashank ji, my neighbor got a vet compounder to come home, (he calls himself a Doctor??)he will be bringing the health book next time, he did give me the empty shots bottles.
^^ Thanks again Akash! I'll try and put the videos with the proper links :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqe0kQjTkYM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=328H6IOsXx8

I'll add more as we go along!
Kluzo is enjoying with Daisy.

Friends, at last got home a male off white pomeranian, it's supposed to be a pure breed as per the kennel owner.

Named him 'TIPSY', he's 38 days old, we have to give him the first shot next week, pet owners in kanpur, any pointers for vet's in Lalbungla/chakeri area. The kennel owner offered to come home and give the shot for 700, is this ok?

Regards
Vinod
Pics of Tipsy
DSC_0945.JPG
DSC_0943.JPG

Sir, of-course not atleast from my side. I had been following your wonderful posts since long (you know it) and all those had sheer love and affection in them. I look forward to many more videos like these. Hoping to see you some day in Lucknow! I am absolutely devoted to Cat/Dog videos, Bhabhi ji ghar par hain videos & Mila and Emma baby videos. When I got stressed while completing my Tigor review I took to watching such videos only to relax.
Regards
Akash
Akash, sorry for the above bloomer - the fact is that at the time of the above post I was neck deep in other work, and so must have overlooked the above. We would love to have you over at our place the next time you are in Lucknow! It would be great if you gave us an e-mail before coming, since we are out of Lucknow at irregular intervals.
We look forward to meeting you here anytime that you are in Lucknow.
Regards,
Shashanka

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Found this simple yet caring note by an Animal Lover in a nearby sector's market. It says "Show mercy to animals. You may put food for the birds and milk for dogs here" Such things catch my attention most often and more so if its about dogs!

20180717_164236.jpg

Regards

Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

The best way to spend a weekend in my view is to spend time with the strays/pets around. I am among the people who dearly love and take care of the strays and pets. As many may know, I had 7 stray pups whom I took care of, still one among them is there with me and he has grown more and more attached to my mom and me too. Whenever he needs to cuddle, I am there and whenever he needs food, my mom is his go-to person. He does not accept food from anyone else from my family except mom and neither he eats food given by neighbors. The best stress buster one can ever have if I may say.

IMG-20180826-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20180826-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20180826-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20180826-WA0000.jpg

If ever you may feel low, make sure a pet or a stray is around you. If ever you may try to get over a habit, make sure to spend time with the pets. Honestly, for last few months, I have been trying to cut down on my smoking habit and after lot of effort and many earlier attempts, this time I actually have begun to cut it down and possibly I would leave it as well someday.

Today on the occasion of Rakhsha Bhandan, went to my relative's home in Rohini and the 1st thing I noticed while getting down were these 2 cute kittens under their car. One was fast asleep and the other one being hungry. This one seems to be a vegetarian one! Both of them were of same color and I thought to bring one of them home but seeing the other one, I couldn't build the courage to separate both of them from each other. Loved clicking her and loved her eyes too. Pets are indeed the best of the companions one may have and specially for bachelors, they are true pals.

Adopt a stray or pet, life will change for better and you show them love, they'll love you even more and their affection is unparalleled.

20180826_145003.jpg

20180826_145006.jpg

PS: Pardon the long hair[lol] Forgot to tie the ponytail!!

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
^^^ Hello Akash!
Pardon the l--o--n--g--i--s--h absence, but sometimes life throws you curves which must be met head-on! At such times, one can't help but neglect those aspects which at more normal times give so much fun & joy!
The photos above speak volumes about your love for animals. I share your sentiments and wish that more of us could join the club. And I'm still waiting to hear the ringing of wedding bells !

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Feeling bad to inform that our loved and respected @gearhead2 recently lost both his pets Pearl & Kluso. I was actually fond of both as I had read about them and saw lot of pics of them. Getting to know of their demise is heartbreaking. God bless their souls.

--Akash

Friends,

Feeling bad to inform that our loved and respected @gearhead2 recently lost both his pets Pearl & Kluso. I was actually fond of both as I had read about them and saw lot of pics of them. Getting to know of their demise is heartbreaking. God bless their souls.
--Akash

Hello Akash,
Forgive me my friend for the long absence from this forum, my well-loved watering hole. As my last post indicated, we have been going through a rough phase for the past year or so. And this culminated in a series of unfortunate events. First, my M-I-L - who I was very fond of - passed away in July this year. She was 82 and had been ailing for a while.

Then Pearl, who you knew well, left us on Sep. 4th - less than 2 months after my M-I-L passed away. She was 10.
And just 12 days ago on the 17th of Oct., Kluso, who seemed indestructible, also left us for the Happy Hunting Grounds.

And all this in a period of just 3 months. I had manged put up a post in T-BHP a couple of days ago - but after that I found that I had to wait a while to gather myself again to write to TAI. I hope you will forgive me. My wife (who is out of town for a couple of days & who took the mobile with her) told me over the phone about your SMS / Whats App.
We are gathering the threads together again to get back to the mainstream.
TAI has a great new and attractive format and presentation. Congratulations!.

P1000923.JPG

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hello Akash,
Forgive me my friend for the long absence from this forum, my well-loved watering hole. As my last post indicated, we have been going through a rough phase for the past year or so. And this culminated in a series of unfortunate events. First, my M-I-L - who I was very fond of - passed away in July this year. She was 82 and had been ailing for a while.
I can well relate to it. I too had been in real tough times post my dad's health issues. So much so that I was away from our forum for about 7 months. Even now, his medication and tests take up most of my time. Infact, on the Diwali day, I was in the hospital in morning with my dad. Sir, god has his own ways of testing us humans and all we can do is to face the situations with courage and self-belief. Family support in such times matters the most. I wish you all overcome the tough times asap.

Then Pearl, who you knew well, left us on Sep. 4th - less than 2 months after my M-I-L passed away. She was 10.
And just 12 days ago on the 17th of Oct., Kluso, who seemed indestructible, also left us for the Happy Hunting Grounds.
Sir, just a couple of days back I read an article of how our pet dogs react to various situations at our home and that they are very keen observers of our body language. I can understand how it feels to let go a loving member of the family. Actually, when I got to know of it, I shared the same with dad and it took me time to gather myself and post here. I developed a virtual liking towards your pets. It kind of feels a personal loss to me. But, I am sure they both are in a much more happier place up above and shall return in some way or the other to your family. It's the circle of life Sir. Anyone who is the part of this world shall some day return to the final destination--Almighty. Please be strong!

And all this in a period of just 3 months. I had manged put up a post in T-BHP a couple of days ago - but after that I found that I had to wait a while to gather myself again to write to TAI. I hope you will forgive me. My wife (who is out of town for a couple of days & who took the mobile with her) told me over the phone about your SMS.
We are gathering the threads together again to get back to the mainstream.
My apologies Sir, I wasn't aware that your phone wasn't with you. Please convey my heartfelt condolence to ma'am for her mother.I am sure you'll get back to normal life soon and very soon you'll have an equally loving pair of pets in your home. Take Care Sir.

God Be With the departed Souls and may they R.I.P

--Akash

350Z

Core Team
These little creatures are keeping me entertained this lockdown. It’s their nesting season, so some of them bring their young ones to feed.

If one is keen to have birds as pets, this is the right way instead of putting them in a cage where they cannot use their natural and most important faculty.

I’m feeding them millet. What else can I offer? Heard that rice isn’t good for birds. I hope pets of TAIgers are fine in current situation. Please also feed the strays whenever possible. They’re the most affected.

Common-Sparrow.JPG

House-Sparrow.JPG

House-Sparrow-Chick.JPG

House-Sparrow-Feeding.JPG

House-Sparrows.JPG

House-Sparrow-Nest.JPG

Common-Pigeon.JPG

Laughing-Dove.JPG

Small-Birds.JPG

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom