TAIgers Pets Help & Discussions

Re: TAI Member Pet's Help and Discussions!

Veerey Kidda! I was really feeling sorry for the dog but at the end I felt like a WTH[lol]. Dogs at times are smarter!

Regards

Akash
hay i am good Akash. Now imagine what happened in that video. That boy approaching to the dog saying " don't worry dog I will help you" then dog moves quickly saying " oh come on it's a prank bro " [lol]

bhvm

Honoured Member
Re: TAI Member Pet's Help and Discussions!

Buddy, its not just a Video, but My personal experience, and not to long ago.

Once we carried 2 canines to Nashik.
When parked at hotel for a snack, These guys guarded the vehicle (XUV) like anything. Adjoining all parking slots were vacant.

Some parts of video are exaggerated as usual. Dogs are Smart but they won't wash your car. They do Chase away crows and other dogs aggressively.

Re: Your Best Photographs!!

You approach at your peril! - this ragger is MINE!.
That's Kluso with his current obsession. Lucknow April 2017

PS - Mods, please excuse the gaffe - this should have gone to the pet's thread. How do I delete/transfer these?

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice pets Shashank Ji, and Kluso as in the Pink Panther series? nice
You got it spot on, Vinod bhaya! - Inspector Clouseau of Pink Panther fame, shortened to Kluso for convenience & down-to-earthiness! I have been wondering all along if anyone (among our pet-loving members) would spot the allegory! This makes my day and Kluso doffs his metaphorical hat to you!

And how have the aquarium residents been getting along? Any new additions to the population? I read somewhere that fish are sometimes cannibalistic in nature. How does one know which breeds can co-exist - and which will result in decimation of the aquarium population.
Regards,
Shashanka

Last edited:
You got it spot on, Vinod bhaya! - Inspector Clouseau of Pink Panther fame, shortened to Kluso for convenience & down-to-earthiness! I have been wondering all along if anyone (among our pet-loving members) would spot the allegory! This makes my day and Kluso doffs his metaphorical hat to you!

And how have the aquarium residents been getting along? Any new additions to the population? I read somewhere that fish are sometimes cannibalistic in nature. How does one know which breeds can co-exist - and which will result in decimation of the aquarium population.
Regards,
Shashanka
You are correct, there are some Dabang/Lighter-cocks types of fishes, and they are deadly, came to know about these from friends and my machliwala.

My fishes and tortoise are doing well, have lost a few due to disease/weather conditions, which is normal.

Friends, at last got home a male off white pomeranian, it's supposed to be a pure breed as per the kennel owner.

Named him 'TIPSY', he's 38 days old, we have to give him the first shot next week, pet owners in kanpur, any pointers for vet's in Lalbungla/chakeri area. The kennel owner offered to come home and give the shot for 700, is this ok?

Regards
Vinod

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends, at last got home a male off white pomeranian, it's supposed to be a pure breed as per the kennel owner.

Named him 'TIPSY', he's 38 days old, we have to give him the first shot next week, pet owners in kanpur, any pointers for vet's in Lalbungla/chakeri area. The kennel owner offered to come home and give the shot for 700, is this ok?
Vinod Sir Mubarak Ho! Do share the pics of the new member here. If you found the owner of kennel to be informed enough with regards to pet vaccinations and their health, I would say you may take his services afterall you'll be present there when he shall administer the shot.

Regards

Akash

Regards
Vinod
Hello Vinod, welcome to the club! I knew you'd succumb sooner or later![:D]. This is a good age (5 weeks +) to bring him home. And don't worry about the kennel owner's offer for vaccination, its OK - just make sure that its validity has not expired. Also ensure that a proper health book is given by him and the vaccination sticker/tag is entered with date.
Post photos as soon as you can. Poms make great pets!

I'm trying to upload a video of Daisy and Kluso (having a minor disagreement) taken a while back. I hope I'm successful, because then I can post some more - don't say I didn't warn you![:D]

https://youtu.be/zqe0kQjTkYM

Last edited by a moderator:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I'm trying to upload a video of Daisy and Kluso (having a minor disagreement) taken a while back. I hope I'm successful, because then I can post some more - don't say I didn't warn you!
Lol! I watched it[lol]. It was a cute tug of war between them and that dumbbells video was again a delight. Good to see your better half equally involved in these fun activities Sir.

Regards

Akash

Lol! I watched it[lol]. It was a cute tug of war between them and that dumbbells video was again a delight. Good to see your better half equally involved in these fun activities Sir.
Regards
Akash
Thank you Akash! You are quite right - my better half is just as involved. To be honest, I have the sneaky suspicion at times that I am relegated to runners-up status in the affection stakes![:D]

Top Bottom