TAIgers Pets Help & Discussions

So who is taking care of him there??

Hey Raj do visit him regularly if possible , because pups remain loyal forever to who feeds them and takes them out for a walk!!

350Z

Core Team
Hey Bruno is super cute Raj , i also faced the same situation but i convinced my mom saying she doesn need to do any work for him and i will take care of him fully , but now she loves my Max more than me! If she spends just one day with Bruno , your mom's mood might change!

BTW nice name too , and when was he bought , whats his age now?? Is this a recent photo??
So who is taking care of him there??

Hey Raj do visit him regularly if possible , because pups remain loyal forever to who feeds them and takes them out for a walk!!
Cooldhaya seems to have a good experience of pets, and Yes, I agree to what all he has mentioned in above quoted posts. Raj, it is in most of the families where one or another member dis-likes pets, Especially dogs or cats, and your case is no different. I say, Bring Bruno for a couple of days in your house in Bombay and your Mom will eventually start liking him, unless she has some allergy with pets or their hairs etc.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Lately, I’ve started spotting a few ticks on fluffy which is certainly not good news and reason I believe is because she loves to roll out on the dust & sand. I’d like to know the advice by other members on how to prevent ticks on pets? Did anyone of you faced such problem earlier?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hmmm i have not faced any such issue with my Max till now! I think there are certain powders and shampoos available to get rid of ticks! Or else contact your vet and ask his help , but please get rid of those ticks soon!

350Z

Core Team
Is there any special powder / shampoo which you use or recommend? Also, another question – how often do you all make bathe your pets?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yeah i use a shampoo which is added to the water while bathing him and also i apply powder after the bath is over and he dries up. I was recommend by my vet to bathe him once a week but i hardly follow it and on an average i bathe him once in every 10 days.

You can get these shampoos and powders from any Pet shop or clinic nearby , brand value doesn matter here![;)] Or even better would be to ask your Vet for any personal suggestions after all thats his job and he studied extensively for this purpose!

350Z

Core Team
Yeah i use a shampoo which is added to the water while bathing him and also i apply powder after the bath is over and he dries up. I was recommend by my vet to bathe him once a week but i hardly follow it and on an average i bathe him once in every 10 days.

You can get these shampoos and powders from any Pet shop or clinic nearby , brand value doesn matter here![;)] Or even better would be to ask your Vet for any personal suggestions after all thats his job and he studied extensively for this purpose!
Today, I've bought an edible bone, A Shampoo and Notix Powder. Hope it helps to flee away the ticks.

PS: Your Max has really grown up, How old is he now?

Drive Safe,
350Z

One and a half years old now! Yeah the shampoo and powder should do the trick , but you also try to remove by your hand if you find them on the skin!

And also groom him daily in the morning using a comb which you must be having separately for him.

Top Bottom