TAIgers Pets Help & Discussions

@ Raj Bruno has lost his charm and cuteness a little as he has grown up now![cry]

@ Jalex Your dalmation is looking super cute! Impressive pets you have there!

Even i used to grow fishes when i was a small boy , i found it difficult to maintain and clean as i couldn carry the tank at that time.[lol]

Planning to grow them again but don know how my max will react to it , that is why waiting!

I have fishes dude.
But its very difficult to maintain as there used to be frequent power cuts here in chennai. [cry]
@ Raj Bruno has lost his charm and cuteness a little as he has grown up now![cry]

@ Jalex Your dalmation is looking super cute! Impressive pets you have there!

Even i used to grow fishes when i was a small boy , i found it difficult to maintain and clean as i couldn carry the tank at that time.[lol]

Planning to grow them again but don know how my max will react to it , that is why waiting!
We were breeding fish in Chennai.

Guess what guys, I might be adopting my own little cuddly kitten this week. I just can't believe how I could manage to convince Mommy. I prefer the Indian "stray" breed.

Any suggestions guys?

350Z

Core Team
That’s nice. I’ve had a stray cat as pet, a few years ago. I just used to feed her everyday, instead of keeping inside the home (Because of Pet Dog). What suggestions do you need about it?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Er, I have a doubt. 5 of us along with luggage will be packed into a brand new i10, and will drive 200km to Anantapur AP. I'm adopting a kitten tomorrow. Please advise about how the kitten must be transported in the car, and precautions to be taken.

Note: Sorry if this is the thread to be posting this.

350Z

Core Team
Er, I have a doubt. 5 of us along with luggage will be packed into a brand new i10, and will drive 200km to Anantapur AP. I'm adopting a kitten tomorrow. Please advise about how the kitten must be transported in the car, and precautions to be taken.

Note: Sorry if this is the thread to be posting this.
You can carry an average size airy basket which is made up of plastic, and put a cloth on its base. Just make sure that kitty does not reach to cabin because it can create a havoc resulting in distracting the driver.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Arkin thats nice to hear! Usually small ones give some kind of a moan before they poop. They get into that position and that is what you should look out for. But this is really tough and be prepared to clean the urinals and poop of your pet. Its really tough until he/she gets trained!

Regarding the travel make sure you carry bowls to feed water and milk. Then have a leash with you. Whenever you get down for a break , leave the kitten also down with a leash to hold so that it urinates or poops.

Also if your going to hold it in your lap then have a towel on your pants below the kitten. So just in case he urinates , your pants are safe! [;)] Also by having a towel your pants wont get his hairs sticking onto it which can be annoying.

Re: TAI Member Pet's Help and Discussions!

Glad to see this thread. As expected, automotive lovers will be pet lovers also.[clap]
Attaching the pics of my Golden Retrievers.
One is Mom and the other is Daughter. Mom is the one in dark gold.[:D]
Mom is 5 years old and the daughter is 3 years.

Attachments

Wow, truecitylover, your pets look really cute. In the last two pics it seems like they are posing for you so that they look smart in the pic.

Thank you Akash! Golden retrievers are always amazingly cute and they know how to pose.
The one in the last 3 pics is the daughter. Hope you can see my old city in the background of the last pic.

Wow both your pets are amazingly cute buddy! Tell their names please!

I like retrievers too but the main reason i went in for a Labrador finally because they are hairy! It must be a difficult job cleaning the house!

Wow both your pets are amazingly cute buddy! Tell their names please!

I like retrievers too but the main reason i went in for a Labrador finally because they are hairy! It must be a difficult job cleaning the house!
Thanks buddy. Great to know that you also love retrievers. Lab is also a good choice but they eat a lot (As far as i've seen).
The Mom (Dark golden in the pic) is Jeeno and the Daughter (The one posing) is Jill.

It's infact not so difficult to maintain the house if you groom them twice a day. Hair fall will be high when they are nearing the heat period and also during summer. You can go for wheat germ oils to control hairfall significantly. I go for "Rex" and it works real good.

Top Bottom