TAIgers Pets Help & Discussions

Arun

Suspended
Meet the new friend I made in Kerala, Domb. He belongs to the breed called Great Dane, One of the tallest breed of dogs in the world.

Drive Safe,
350Z
'

This is indeed a Great Dane. For those who don't know, our very favorite Scooby Doo is a great dane. :biggrin:

Raaaaaj!!! Bruno is looking awesome!! Bring him to Mumbai!!! I want to play with him!!

@Jalex : Your turkey (??) looks ninja!

Does Ceaser bite? How old is he?
Yup he might,But I haven't given him the chance yet. But one day he just Michael Jordan-ed a BSNL Lineman after breaking the cable he's leashed on.(That cable is used as stay wires to coconut palms to get them to grow straight.) The guy didn't mind him being there. He once said he look s like a circus dog.[anger]
Luckily I heard the poor guy screaming and I rescued him before he could play the Count from Transylvania too[shock]. The poor shaken guy just had bear with Caesars' paw imprints in dirt on his shirt collar And caesar is a midjet for a dalmation. I may compare him to a willy's Jeep. He's almost seven years old now.
And another thing about him that surprises me is that even while he acts hyper and ferocious,he's a lamb with a golden ring above his head[angel] when my one and a half year old daughter is nearby. Even if she pulls his tail or grabs him. He never protests or scare her ever. Talk about Jekyll and Hyde!

'

This is indeed a Great Dane. For those who don't know, our very favorite Scooby Doo is a great dane. :biggrin:

@Jalex : Your turkey (??) looks ninja!
And so was Marmaduke.

Well Tom the Turkey keeps off salesman and beggars during the day. I dont know what he does while attacking. Its a peck and a bite combined,once he got someone clamped with his beak its a little struggle to get him off.[confused] Plus he hits hard with his wing after getting high in the air. He's pretty heavy and around 13 kgs in weight.
Tom too like Caesar, is an angel around my daughter,if he sees her standing at the door,he just walks up to her and greets her with a loud gobble.[lol]

Last edited:
Yup he might,But I haven't given him the chance yet. But one day he just Michael Jordan-ed a BSNL Lineman after breaking the cable he's leashed on.(That cable is used as stay wires to coconut palms to get them to grow straight.) The guy didn't mind him being there. He once said he look s like a circus dog.[anger]
And another thing about him that surprises me is that even while he acts hyper and ferocious,he's a lamb with a golden ring above his head[angel] when my one and a half year old daughter is nearby. Even if she pulls his tail or grabs him. He never protests or scare her ever. Talk about Jekyll and Hyde!
Woah!! My mothers' had 2 Pomeranian "Pneuma" and "Pinto" which were too fierce for their size.
I'm hoping to get either a pug pup or a mitten-sized kitten for my B'day.

350Z

Core Team
Jalex, you own great pets there. Both looks nice and brave too, perfect for their job! Would love to see more pictures of them.

Drive Safe,
350Z

wow!! i envy so many great pets!! no body has fishes?? and what Turkey eats? [:)]
Turkeys eat a lot of greens,you know the ones like grass,spinaches. The even eatup my mom's flower buds.[lol] They also like poultry feed. We feed them rice grains and they also gobble up small stones too for getting the food digested.
I had farm fishes,but water snakes come and eat them all the time. We have a natural pond and so its easy for he snakes to get them. Now all that are left are some small fishes of the local breed.
Someone told me to get African catfishes,but they are a hazard to the environment. Its banned by law too to keep them. The reason is cause they eat up all the other breeds and when they are done with that they finish the smaller ones among themselves. They can also manage with just mud if there is no water too. Its also not a natural breed is what I've learnt.

I used to have fish long long ago, when I was 2 or 3. It was difficult for my parents to see the fish dying now and then, and handle the tank when it started leaking, so they had to stop.

Top Bottom