TAI Mega Meet At Hosur with Chennai, Vellore, Banglore & Hyderadad Members

wow wow wow. Ram sir, what a collection of cars!!

I'm a die hard fan of Contessa and your Contessa looks fantastic.

And I like all your cars :-)

Is all your cars are TN registered?
Thanks AppU

Herald/Buses : KL
Datsun/Galant/Impala :KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) LHD
Contessa : KA
Rover/Contessa Classic/Esteem/Lancer/Octavia : TN

Ram sir, Superb. I actually like the Young RAMs in all those pics and you are getting younger day by day I beilive by the way we saw you at meet.

We will have another meet soon. Pls buzz me whenever you are in chennai.

A huge meet indeed.[clap]
Congratulations to all TAI members for having participated in the Mega meet.
Can easily feel, the state of excitement & enthusiasm that every one of you have, in your posts.
Wish to be a part of one in the near future, after June.[:)]

@Ram Sir,

I am eager to discuss with you on the situations of 70s and 80s of cars and the buying culture whenever we meet next[:)]

@Manoj, you are most welcome buddy, yes we would love your presence in the next meet and probably we will do that after june 13

Ram sir, Superb. I actually like the Young RAMs in all those pics and you are getting younger day by day I beilive by the way we saw you at meet.

We will have another meet soon. Pls buzz me whenever you are in chennai.
Thank you Sethu. Yes, I too feel that I am getting younger, but what to do, others are not agreeing. I feel my age is going minus!!!!!!![lol] After 50 years most of the people think they are just born.

I will get in touch with you when ever I come to Chennai

Last edited:
@Ram Sir,

I am eager to discuss with you on the situations of 70s and 80s of cars and the buying culture whenever we meet next[:)]

@Manoj, you are most welcome buddy, yes we would love your presence in the next meet and probably we will do that after june 13
Yes Gurrala74. definitely we will discuss on the topic. Hope we will meet soon. BTW I am driving down to Kerala on Monday.

Hi Everybody!!

I don't know this is the right place to post this information

Here is an article I just downloaded from net. Its about the symptoms of heart attack.

Heart Attack

Whilst a heart attack can often be sudden and unannounced, most other times, the condition develops over a period of time. You can read the warning signs and take the necessary precautions if you pay heed. Here are 7 signs that can be taken as warning and could help avert a catastrophic situation:

1. Discomfort in the Chest
The most common warning sign of a heart attack is the feeling of discomfort or heaviness in the chest. This feeling could also be more of a burning sensation. Any of these symptoms should not be taken lightly, and if it occurs more than once, you need to rush to your doctor. If another person is complaining of the problem, chances are they have experienced the feeling before and are only expressing it now. So, rush them to the nearest doctor or hospital immediately for a checkup.

2. Shortness of Breath
If your breathing gets heavy and the breath falls short even after a short walk, climb or other form of movement or exercise, it should be a huge cause of worry. Even if this condition is not accompanied with chest discomfort, it should be taken as a warning sign.

3. Sweating
Whilst sweating is inevitable in the scorching heat of May and June, excessive sweating even in cool conditions is uncalled for. If you notice such sweating, consult a medical professional immediately.

4. Nausea
Regularly feeling nauseous of dizzy could imply the onset of a heart attack. Do not treat is callously as a sign of tiredness. This could happen due to the artery getting blocked. It could also display itself via excessive stress, fatigue after short spans of movement or exercise, or a feeling of weakness despite eating and sleeping well.

5. Numbness in Arms
If your arms feel numb and seem to be drifting to the sides, heart problem may be the cause.

6. Unresponsiveness
If certain parts of your body begin to stop responding, do not ignore the circumstance. The affected parts may be the shoulders, arms or back of the neck.

7. Slurring while Speaking
Difficulty while speaking need not necessarily occur after a bout of drinking with the buddies. It could be a graver situation than that! Inability to speak coherently could be the sign of a great attack. If you think you are suffering this ask a friend or relative to help by asking them to understand what you are saying.
A heart attack can be avoided if the warning signs are read correctly and in time. Seek medical aid immediately if one or more of the above symptoms are noticed. They could be the result of a choked artery. Even if heart attack is not the result, a check up should definitely not be avoided! Take care!

Last edited:
@AR Ram Sir,

The article is really scary and it makes people to think a lot even they see some normal symptoms every day and probably this post is not suitable for this thread[:)]

Sorry for the delayed update guys. It indeed was a very nice meet and it was great to see many new enthusiastic members. I was pondering about the meet and finally only on Friday evening i decided i will attend the meet , that was the reason my car was dirty guys , please forgive me! RK sir , Sethu sir and Ram sir were the stars of the show , can't believe the energy levels and enthusiasm shown by those guys. It was nice to meet members like Karthik and Varun after a while ( we last met at Vellore TAI meet ). It was also nice meeting new members like Figoian , Sujeet , thegreatv , Girish , Anand , ss80, rekharam , pras etc ( sorry if i have missed anybody). Special mention about Visran , bro u rock! The most energetic and jovial guy of the pack!

Thanks to all of you who have complimented my car , i am just plain lucky to have a dad who is also a car enthusiast and always gets me what i like! Loved to see all you guys very loving and passionate about your rides. You guys are prepared to cling on to your rides as long as possible especially Varun and Sunil sir , kudos to that! There was a reason why i sold my Verna soon , now you guys have given me an inspiration and urge to hold on to my Jetta as long as possible and hopefully i will!

Sorry again for the delayed update and my lack of activity in the forum , hoping to be a part of many such meets in the future too. Previously i had few/no friends at Bangalore but now i can proudly say i have many friends there. Hoping to meet all you guys soon , take care!

And guys please don't be harsh on Gokul , it was my camera which he was having[lol]. I will upload all the pictures soon!

Sorry for the delayed update guys. It indeed was a very nice meet and it was great to see many new enthusiastic members. I was pondering about the meet and finally only on Friday evening i decided i will attend the meet , that was the reason my car was dirty guys , please forgive me! RK sir , Sethu sir and Ram sir were the stars of the show , can't believe the energy levels and enthusiasm shown by those guys. It was nice to meet members like Karthik and Varun after a while ( we last met at Vellore TAI meet ). It was also nice meeting new members like Figoian , Sujeet , thegreatv , Girish , Anand , ss80, rekharam , pras etc ( sorry if i have missed anybody). Special mention about Visran , bro u rock! The most energetic and jovial guy of the pack!

Thanks to all of you who have complimented my car , i am just plain lucky to have a dad who is also a car enthusiast and always gets me what i like! Loved to see all you guys very loving and passionate about your rides. You guys are prepared to cling on to your rides as long as possible especially Varun and Sunil sir , kudos to that! There was a reason why i sold my Verna soon , now you guys have given me an inspiration and urge to hold on to my Jetta as long as possible and hopefully i will!

Sorry again for the delayed update and my lack of activity in the forum , hoping to be a part of many such meets in the future too. Previously i had few/no friends at Bangalore but now i can proudly say i have many friends there. Hoping to meet all you guys soon , take care!

And guys please don't be harsh on Gokul , it was my camera which he was having[lol]. I will upload all the pictures soon!
Nice and crisp review on meet dhaya. Yes as you mentioned, even i did n't had friends in Bangalore and now my phones address book has very good friends numbers start with 'TAI BLR XXX'.

When you young guys around we also get the enthu Dhaya. But I/We think we/you missed your friends too. Hope in next meet they also will be part of that. Even in our pondy meet we missed Saravanan I believe.

And pls upload the pics. We all are waiting.

@Dhaya, hmm finally you are seen here again as you were missing here from past 9 pages.

Yes your Jetta rocks buddy and excellent car and yes you are lucky to have such father who is also an auto enthusiast. we really enjoyed your presence in the meet and hope you will be active again on the forum and make it to such meets again.

I would like to know the experience of the members who were the participants in previous meet at Yelagiri. What do you think of this meet in comparison to previous one[:)]

Top Bottom