TAI Meet on Special Day - 8:9:10 PM On 11.12.13 (All Cities)

Thread Starter #136
Sethuji took a lot of effort for the all India meet , and allways takes a lot of effort in arranging and participating in meets .

Since this 11-12-13 all India meet was his idea , it became important to honour his unique idea .

5 of us Mumbai guys we met at dadar Shivaji park and being members of automotive forum we test drove the new skoda Octavia too .

Later we had coffee at barista and then had some rounds in storme911's storme and then dinner .

Members were myself ( raja) , strome911 , RaviB, sandykudva, cruiser . Cars were polo TDI, safari storme , Honda city .

So this small , undecided meet was dedicated to this unique idea from our very famous sethumurgan .

Edit - Sorry for not coming in google hangout , as none of us had a laptop . So we thought we will meet and post a pic .
Raja,

That is great. I really do not know that you were also meeting. I was in hangout with Archit Kishore and Rajvel. Kishore told me that you guys also meeting. Then only I SMSd you. No problem.

Another time on weekend we will try to organize the same kind of meet in hangout.

And the idea of meeting on this time and day came from Hyderabad. But that was Hyderabad, but I made it for all India. So credit goes to him also.

Had a wonderful meet yesterday evening. Total 8 members came (3 with families). We had nice food and discussed a lot about many things.
We we outnumbered by Ecosport owners/members (3 in total). Pics will be posted by others as I did not take any from my camera.

Cheers,
Anshuman
We had great meet at Bangalore. We thoroughly enjoyed.

More details tomorrow from my side.
Anushman/Ram, great you had meet, that too along with families. Nice to know that. Its really unfortunate that network was bad so you guys could n't come on hangout. Anyway thanks for making the special day meet grant success.

Awaiting for pictures.

@Raja, excellent pics and meet. Would like to learn about New Octavia experience

Looking forward to see the pics from Bangalore

Sethu sir, you guys finally made it, yes the idea was from Vicky I think

Raja,

That is great. I really do not know that you were also meeting. I was in hangout with Archit Kishore and Rajvel. Kishore told me that you guys also meeting. Then only I SMSd you. No problem.

Another time on weekend we will try to organize the same kind of meet in hangout.

And the idea of meeting on this time and day came from Hyderabad. But that was Hyderabad, but I made it for all India. So credit goes to him also.
So 3 cheers for Hyderabad too [clap]

When you SMSed me we were actually on our way back home .

@Raja, excellent pics and meet. Would like to learn about New Octavia experience
thanx
Octavia is great car .

Had a nice time yesterday. Thanks to all for turning out in a good number than expected.

So now, let's have the pics talk? Ram, Golden, Quantized - Please share the pics [:D]
Thanks guys had a gala time last evening [clap] Tummy full food coupled with loads of laughter. Looking forward to more meets like this. Here are the pictures (few more in ecosport review thread). Sorry for late and low resolution pictures. Enjoy all.

Attachments

Last edited:
Great pics.

Guys pls introduce the members. I can see only Subbu (Figoian) Prasanna (pras) Ram sir.
Sure Sir. Here you go!

118682d1386835823t-tai-meet-special-day-8-9-10-pm-11-12-13-all-cities-20131211_221611.jpg

Pras with his Wife & Kid, Myself with Wife, Ram (Rekharam), Quantized (Behind Ram), Madhu (MSN1), Manu (Golden), Anshuman, Traffic Hacker (Trying to get up [lol]), Tarun & Dharun [clap] (My Kid in Stripes T-Shirt & Madhu's resp.)

Last edited:
Thread Starter #145
Sure Sir. Here you go!

View attachment 118694

Pras with his Wife & Kid, Myself with Wife, Ram (Rekharam), Quantized (Behind Ram), Madhu (MSN1), Manu (Golden), Anshuman, Traffic Hacker (Trying to get up [lol]), Tarun & Dharun [clap] (My Kid in Stripes T-Shirt & Madhu's resp.)
Subbu,

Thank you. Its really nice to see families in TAI meet. (i think Ram sir was keep on requesting for Family meet, we should organize for one soon).

But anusman mentioned 3 families right?

And Subbu, you forgot to identify the famous ES

Last edited:
Wow the Bangalore members finally made it, something after hosur meet. Nice to see all of you together and new faces whom I am yet to meet. Good thing is family participation and I wish you guys keep meeting like this more often

Wow the Bangalore members finally made it, something after hosur meet. Nice to see all of you together and new faces whom I am yet to meet. Good thing is family participation and I wish you guys keep meeting like this more often
RK - If you missed, after Hosur Meet, Bangalore made it for the recent Chennai - Bangalore meet @ Yelagiri as well [:D]

Yeah, getting Family was AR Ram sir's idea. But unfortunately, he couldn't make it due to ill health.

Great going guys!! [clap], the meet went out so well, please share more pics of your rides, BTW where did Bangalore guys meet?

P.S: Please make these meets on weekends.

RK - If you missed, after Hosur Meet, Bangalore made it for the recent Chennai - Bangalore meet @ Yelagiri as well [:D]

Yeah, getting Family was AR Ram sir's idea. But unfortunately, he couldn't make it due to ill health.
Really an overwhelming excitement I got seeing the pictures. Good that you guys had a great gathering especially with families. Unfortunately I missed it, though I suggested to Figoian to make it as a family meet. Figoian, thanks for accepting my suggestion.

Anyway there is always a NEXT TIME. Tomorrow I am away for a weekend getaway to Chennai and Pondy, will be back on Sunday.

Figoian, once I am back, we will meet and plan for an outing with all the members and families.

Top Bottom