TAI Kolkata Summer Meet 2016

Thanks Chandranath da and other members from Kolkata to invite me at the Summer Meet.
Rahul da I was very happy to meet you for the first time.
I really enjoyed the meet.
Thanks again fellows.

Rahul da I was very happy to meet you for the first time.
The pleasure was mine. [:D]
When we said its an overnight meet. It is we shall drive early morning. Reach. Stay overnight and come back the next day.
In case my family can not accompany me for the overnight meet (my daughter is appearing in her ISC examination this year), may I just join myself, without my family?

Last edited:
Why are you thinking of overnight stay? Isn't possible to organize the meet in New town or some place where overnight stay is not required. Have you thought of 'Rabindra Tirtha' at New Town? It is a nice place run by Govt.authority, so safety and security is more. If anybody wishes to stay, there is cottage accommodation too. As far I know there is kitchen but guests have to make their own arrangement for utensils and cooking items.

Why are you thinking of overnight stay? Isn't possible to organize the meet in New town or some place where overnight stay is not required. Have you thought of 'Rabindra Tirtha' at New Town? It is a nice place run by Govt.authority, so safety and security is more. If anybody wishes to stay, there is cottage accommodation too. As far I know there is kitchen but guests have to make their own arrangement for utensils and cooking items.
We have already done several meets within Kolkata and we will continue the same in future.This over night meet is long time pending.

Can TAI member of West Bengal other than Kolkata join ?
Please be informed that in the meets that we have we have members based out of Ranchi, Bhubaneshwar attending regularly. In fact they coordinate there dates to come to Kolkata. We also have members based out of Chennai and Bengaluru attending where we coordinate our dates to accommodate them. So you are most welcome. You will surely be given 10 days advance notice. So follow the forum.

Siddhartha, off line and officially we keep on meeting. In fact some of our members have hung around till as late as 3 in the morning togather. So New Town is not an issue nor the staying options. But thanks for the idea. We might need it any point of time.

If you follow all our meeting threads then you will find we have had various types of meets. Mid night, back to back, summer, monsoon drives, festival meets etc and we have immensely enjoyed each others company. The group in Kolkata has expanded manifold also. Now the demand for an overnight drive has arisen for almost a year. We have been postponing it in one pretext or the other. So the next one will surely be an overnight one in TAJPUR as discussed in our last meet.

Bodhi / Swiftkolkata / Evox / Zenga, can you start a thread called TAI Kolkata first overnight meet. We will discuss on tentative dates and location on phone also and check member response here.

Lets make it a grand success.

Last edited:

Top Bottom