TAI Kolkata Summer Meet 2016

Good to see many members will be showing up for the meet this sunday and also some new members are gonna join this meet for the first time! I wish you guys all the best for the meet!
And sorry I won't be joining you guys this Sunday because of some personal issues!

Have fun and drive safe!
Bodhi you better join. You have been a regular in all Kolkata meets since we started.

Thread Starter #22
The venue is Azad Hind Dhaba, NH6 and we will meet at Kona Expy NH6 intersection at 7am and then the convoy will proceed to AHD. The participants can wait on the left after crossing the overhead bridge. [:)]

Thread Starter #23
The list of members attending the meet -
1.Subrata - Fortuner
2.Rohit_navigator - Scorpio
3.Chandranath - Xylo
4.Ayon - Zest
5.Myth - Verna
6.EvoX - (With Myth)
7.Samkolkata - Vento/Dezire
8.Samba - Etios
9.Swiftkolkata - Swift
10.Sisir - Honda city
11.Swapnil -
12.Sambit_mech - Manza
13.Rahul4640 - Indigo
14.Bodhi - Polo
15.Zenga - Grand i10

Last edited:
The list of members attending the meet -
1.Subrata - Fortuner
2.Rohit_navigator - Scorpio
3.Chandranath - Xylo
4.Ayon - Zest
5.Myth - Verna
6.EvoX - (With Myth)
7.Samkolkata - Vento/Dezire
8.Samba - Etios
9.Swiftkolkata - Swift
10.Sisir - Honda city
11.Swapnil -
12.Sambit_mech - Manza
13.Rahul4640 - Indigo
14.Bodhi - Polo
15.Zenga - Grand i10
Great to see Bodhi confirmed. Where is Sajal ?
Is Tenida still active ?

The venue is Azad Hind Dhaba, NH6 and we will meet at Kona Expy NH6 intersection at 7am and then the convoy will proceed to AHD. The participants can wait on the left after crossing the overhead bridge. [:)]
Cant you defer this 7 AM meet at Kona expressway for an hour, i.e., till eight? It will be convenient for me that way. :please:

Thread Starter #26
Cant you defer this 7 AM meet at Kona expressway for an hour, i.e., till eight? It will be convenient for me that way. :please:
Rahul da the time for meet has been set at 7:30am by all the members at Kona Expy crossing(Kona Expy NH6 intersection) since it will be convenient for you as well as some other members.[:)]

Last edited:
Rahul da the time for meet has been set at 7:30am by all the members at Kona Expy crossing (Kona Expy NH6 intersection) since it will be convenient for you as well as some other members.[:)]
OK. I shall try to reach there by half past seven. But just in case I fail to reach there, I request all other members to please proceed towards the venue and I shall definitely catch up with you soon. I plan to take the Nivedita bridge (new bridge near Dakhineswar). By the way, where shall we all meet on NH-6? Is it Azad Hind Dhaba in Uluberia or is it the Sher-E-Panjab restaurant in Kolaghat?

Last edited:
Hello TAIgers,
Please check the screenshot of google maps where we'll first meet at 7:30AM sharp and after that we'll proceed in a convoy to Azad Hind Dhaba on NH6.
Drive Safe!
Keep revving!

Attachments

Top Bottom