TAI-Kolkata Monsoon Drive

Dear Friends,
It is most unfortunate that in spite of my best efforts I could not manage to skip office. Actually my immediate boss is out of town, hence could not make it. Surely shall join the next meet. You guys please enjoy and please post many photos for us to enjoy.
Warm regards,
Rahul

Dear Friends,
It is most unfortunate that in spite of my best efforts I could not manage to skip office. Actually my immediate boss is out of town, hence could not make it. Surely shall join the next meet. You guys please enjoy and please post many photos for us to enjoy.
Warm regards,
Rahul
Rahul,

Not done. In your absence Indian Railways will NOT stop its trains from plying. So get ready with that Indigo and be at the starting line up.

The rest of the people will eagerly wait for you. You have all along attended every meet. So this time also try and overcome the difficulty.

I do admit that it is under extreme adverse situation that you are saying no to us because you have all along championed the cause of the meets, but even I am also making it under difficulties as its my son's birthday and guests are expected in the evening and I am supposed to do the marketing chores in the morning in which time I shall meet you all. Also Sanku's daughter is hospitalised (nothing major for sure) but he is also taking time out. Subrata da is driving down from Mumbai via Hyderabad and reaching today. Will meet us tomorrow.

So dear Rahul, have your way in office and bunk it, or should I say dump it...

We know you will try it

Last edited:
Hi kolkattians,
I am back from meet. It was my first, and very satisfying as seeing so many youngs are meeting the olds ( like me ) in a common interest with such spirit. Enjoyed every bit. Thanks to you guys for whom the monsoon meet took place, specially Rohit & Chandranath. Kudos to Subrata Da for his for his awesome stamina & spirit, as he probably drove approx. 7000 km at a stretch to Ulubarya.

@ young members -- LOVE.

@ Rest Kolkattians, who missed it --- I also missed them.

With best Regards,

ROY

Kudos to Subrata Da for his for his awesome stamina & spirit, as he probably drove approx. 7000 km at a stretch
I am very sorry because due to office duty could not attend today, though I wishes very much to join. But just inquisitive, which was the place that Subratada returned from, which caused him to drive such a massive distance, that even at a single stretch?
Regards,
Rahul

Top Bottom