3.Bodhi-CBR
4.Shovik-Grand I10
5.Rohit-Scorpio
6.Swiftkolkata-Swift.
7.samkolkata-Swift Dezire
8.Rahul Da-Indigo
9.Subrata-Fortuner/Swift
10.Altocumulus-?

Is not Ballygunge Circular Road one way till ten at the evening? From those people like me who like to come from north Calcutta, how do we reach that place? Do I have to go all the way up to Ballygunge Phari to avail Ballygunge Circular Road? Even at that place right turn is not allowed from Gariahat Road/Syed Amir Ali Avenue from Park Circus side! Knowledgeable members please suggest direction.

Is not Ballygunge Circular Road one way till ten at the evening? From those people like me who like to come from north Calcutta, how do we reach that place? Do I have to go all the way up to Ballygunge Phari to avail Ballygunge Circular Road? Even at that place right turn is not allowed from Gariahat Road/Syed Amir Ali Avenue from Park Circus side! Knowledgeable members please suggest direction.
Rahul,

If you are coming from north and reaching Beckbagan / Lowercircular road crossing then you can turn into Ballygunge Circular road and drive straight upto Sharma.

In fact the road in front of Sharma is both ways. So whichever way you come its fine.

Re: Photographs : TAI Kolkata Midnight Meet!

A Big Thank You to all the TAI-Gers to make this meet a grand success.
Enjoyed a Lot [clap]
Here are all the pics from my side.
Thanks Rohit for the pictures. They were indeed very nice. Only regret was that Subratada left early and no picture of his could be taken.
Very Sorry that, few of the pictures came out really blurred and hence I was unable to upload [cry]
No problem. The modern day DSLRs are all complicated devices and none of us are professional photographers. Some pictures may surely get blurred. Thanks again for these pictures.

A BIG Thank you Guys n Gals. It was indeed a great evening to meet all like minded persons and their better halves. Regret I had to leave early due to earlier commitment.
Look forward for the next.
Photographs are great.
Great Lassi and thanks to the person who so ever sponsored mine. Will be one on me next time.
Thank you all.[clap][clap][clap]

A BIG Thank you Guys n Gals. It was indeed a great evening to meet all like minded persons and their better halves. Regret I had to leave early due to earlier commitment.
Look forward for the next.
Photographs are great.
Great Lassi and thanks to the person who so ever sponsored mine. Will be one on me next time.
Thank you all.[clap][clap][clap]
Subrata da, Lassi is not important. Your Ladakh trip for us is more in focus. Waiting for you to complete it and write a detailed Log here in TAI.

And yes we will surely meet up after that to hear your and Rohit's experience live.

Top Bottom