TAI Kolkata Meet on 4th May 2014

Your choice of venue?

• Total voters
It was a very nice meet yesterday. Sorry was bugged up all day so could update today. We met at Eco Park at Rajarhat, Kolkata by 8 a.m. It was nice to meet members from Kolkata. Though a few of them were missing due to other commitments. We did photoshoot of cars and then proceeded for breakfast. we dispersed around 10 a.m.

Members who attended the meet were -

1. swiftkolkata
2. evox
3. BODHI
4. Chandranath
5. sarkar9057
6. sambit_mech
7. anshuman8

Pictures following.

Last edited:
Some pics of the members and their rides, individual pics of rides following

Attachments

Great guys. 1st TAI meet at Kolkatta is great. Hope you all had nice time together.

Pls mentioned members name (along with TAI handle)

Thread Starter #142
Great guys. 1st TAI meet at Kolkatta is great. Hope you all had nice time together.

Mr.Sethu we really enjoyed our first ever kolkata TAI meet.

Name as per individual photograph(In the same sequence)

1.Chandranath-Zen Eslilo

2.Swiftkolkata-Swift

3.Evox-Hyundai Santro

4.Sambit_Mech-Tata Manza

5.Sarkar-Ford Fiesta

6.Bodhi-Hyundai Eon

7.Anshuman-Alto800

Last edited:

1) Chandranath - Maruti Estilo

2) Swift Kolkata - Maruti Swift

3) Evox - Hundyai Santro

4) Sambit_Mech - Tata Manza

5) Sarkar9057 - Ford Fiesta

6) Bodhi - Hundyai Eon

7) Anshuman8 - Maruti Alto

Nice to see that is happening in kolkatta. But i when i saw it is over by 11 AM, i am like "What, that's it". I think may be i am used to day long meets here in TN. No offense guys. Anyway it is always good to have some meets even if it is short, Cheers..

Last edited:
Thread Starter #145
Nice to see that is happening in kolkatta. But i when i saw it is over by 11 AM, i am like "What, that's it". I think may be i am used to day long meets here in TN. No offense guys. Anyway it is always good to have some meets even if it is short, Cheers..
we Kolkatan's are very busy[;)].
actually the main motto of any meet is to know each other be it for 2-3 hr or for whole day.No offense pls.

Last edited:
In some other aoutomitive meets which I also happen to attend in Kolkata (one of them was as recently as 10 days back) we have night long meets not just day. Like we meet up at 7 pm and it goes on till 1 in the night, that too on middle of weeks[:)].

This was the first meet for TAI that too some did not come in the last moment. So sure by the next meet a lot more will happen. But thanks to Anshuman and Swiftkolkata for taking the initiative and handling a great morning.

In some other aoutomitive meets which I also happen to attend in Kolkata (one of them was as recently as 10 days back) we have night long meets not just day. Like we meet up at 7 pm and it goes on till 1 in the night, that too on middle of weeks[:)].

This was the first meet for TAI that too some did not come in the last moment. So sure by the next meet a lot more will happen. But thanks to Anshuman and Swiftkolkata for taking the initiative and handling a great morning.
Yep. Thanks to Anshuman and Swiftkolkata for starting the first of the many TAI kolkata meetings to come. [clap]

PS: Sorry for not being able to make it that day.
Since we already have a whatsapp TAI group, feel free to plan adhoc meetings any time. Week days would also do.

Hmm,

Nice short and sweet meet guys !!

I was not able to figure out sambit as I was thinking the car as Vista instead Manza[lol]

I think Tenida sent his car with Anshuman[;)]

Good going guys, try and have a bit longer meet this time with more discussions, more pics and locations

Top Bottom