TAI Kolkata First Overnight Meet: Of Red Crabs, High Tides & Lovely Sand

Hi folks,
Have a great outing. Although never committed but was planning to join you this time also. But unfortunately other members of my family (aged) is not doing well due to viral. So lacking the proper energy for participation.

So, please post great photos, CHEERS !
Surely we will share good number of photos and if possible to join us tomorrow then you are most welcome.

Thread Starter #48
Hi folks,
Have a great outing. Although never committed but was planning to join you this time also. But unfortunately other members of my family (aged) is not doing well due to viral. So lacking the proper energy for participation.

So, please post great photos, CHEERS !
Take care and let us know of any help. You and your Xenon / Bolero / Fiesta will be missed

Thread Starter #50
Thanks to all the first Overnight Drive of The Automotive India - Kolkata chapter has concluded successfully..

Destination - Mandarmani by the sea. 185 km from Kolkata.

Date - 10 / 11 th Sep 2016

Official Attendance -

9 cars, 18 adults (11 members + 7 family members/friend), 2 kids

Subrata da (with wife) - Toyota Fortuner
Sanku/ Swift Kolkata (with wife and daughter) - Swift
Pushan (with wfe, daughter and sister in law) - Wagon R
Rohit (with wife) - Scorpio
Chandranath - Xylo
Myth - Alto K10
Arunanshu/ Sarkar 9057 (with friend) - Ford Fiesta
Bodhi - VW Polo
Swapnil - Tagged with Bodhi in Polo
Rahul - Indigo
Koushik / Calpu (with daughter) - Tagged with Rahul in Indigo

Some random pictures. Sorry for the quality. Taken from a not so good mobile camera. The remaining pictures to be uploaded by others

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks for the picture. In case anyone else has more pictures, please share it at this forum for us to enjoy. Rohit and Subratada were our photographers but I did not see them taking pictures this time.

Wonderful meet with all like minded people and their better halves. The young ones were also with us till late in the evening.
Consumption of Green Coconut was the highlight of the noon session. The coconut seller got a blister in his thumb after so many. At the end he was smiling all the way as he sold all.
Never ending energy of all kept us going till the wee hours in the morning.
Birthday celebration of Sarkar,s friend will be remembered by him for very very long time..
A grand outing.
A BIG CHEER for all who made it possible... Sanku for booking the place, Chandranath the spirited man, Young guns learning the right way to have good time, Pusan the official camera man this time, Kaushik with his wonder kid, dancing on her own all time, Myth was catching up his lost sleep n made Bodhi jealous, Rohit the water boy was not ready to take a dip , Rahul giving exhaustive tip for any trip to north east India, and lastly self who in the excitement of the trip made the trip leaving the baggage at home.....A TRIP will always be remembered

Thanks to all of you for making this over night meet very successful...Lovely time spent together.Few pics from my side..

Special thanks to Pushan Da for Checking my car with OBD[:D]

Attachments

Last edited:
This was the first overnight meet for me and I would like to say that it was one of the best meet which I've attended till date. I've enjoyed a lot in this trip and many members has become like a family now to me.
Me and Swapnil reached in the evening as swapnil has important presentation in his college so I started my journey bit late.
Drive to Mandarmoni was really good as road has improved a lot and driving on those newly paved road was really pleasurable and specially when you're driving a german on those road it makes the overall experience even better. :tongue:
I would like to say Thanks to Sanku da(SwiftKolkata) for booking the hotel in advance or else this trip wouldn't have been possible.
Looking forward for future meets![clap]

Top Bottom