TAI Kolkata First Overnight Meet: Of Red Crabs, High Tides & Lovely Sand

Rahul, Thanks for the nice photos. Hope they have improved or at least maintained the standard. Appears to be quite a nice place for the FIRST overnight meet of the TAI ,Kolkata
Let us just hope for the best. I stayed there five years ago and have no idea of the current whereabouts. Looking forward to meet you there, Subratada.

Thread Starter #33
Just about a couple of weeks left. Should we meet once informally to plan out things ?

Gives us an excuse to meet.

Samrat (Sam Kolkata), Still expecting your confirmation. Same with Shovik (Zenga).

Sambit (Sambitmech) will not be able to make it as he has some genuine family commitments. We also are looking forward to Ayon making it for the trip maybe joining us slightly late on Sat, as he is flying back after his Sailing duties and is supposed to land back in Kolkata very early morning on Saturday

Last edited:
Will get confirmation by next week. Keeping my fingers crossed. If by chance happens then will surely zoom away.
Please try to confirm earlier than that. I am going for sure, though shall not be able to travel together on the first day. Due to some official engagement I shall be joining you at the Hotel in Mandarmani by early afternoon (may be by three or four O'clock). While returning back I shall return with the group for sure.

Hi folks,
Have a great outing. Although never committed but was planning to join you this time also. But unfortunately other members of my family (aged) is not doing well due to viral. So lacking the proper energy for participation.

So, please post great photos, CHEERS !

Top Bottom