TAI Kolkata Back To Back Meets (2016)

Sorry I did not see your post earlier. I stay at Dum Dum Road, near Cossipore, possibly very close by. Has your problem been sorted out? If not, I know a friendly guy, who has a decent automotive garage, including a full and large scale heat chamber for all types of painting jobs. I guess your problem has already been taken well care of. But if not, feel free to send me a PM.

Hi rahul4640

I would be thankful to you if you send me the address and the contact number of the garage for denting and painting works as you mentioned.I have some scratches that needs to be painted n the front and rear bumpers.I stay near airport.If you guide me that would be very helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be thankful to you if u send me the address and the contact number of the garage for denting and painting works as you mentioned. I have some scratches that needs to be painted n the front and rear bumpers. I stay near airport. If you guide me that would be very helpful.
Sure. But may I please know what car do you use?

Hello everyone,

Just came back and saw all the pictures. Seems to be a very successful meet. Sorry i couldn't attend it. When is the next one ? [:)]

Sorry I did not see your post earlier. I stay at Dum Dum Road, near Cossipore, possibly very close by. Has your problem been sorted out? If not, I know a friendly guy, who has a decent automotive garage, including a full and large scale heat chamber for all types of painting jobs. I guess your problem has already been taken well care of. But if not, feel free to send me a PM.

Rahul da can you send me a pm as well. My driver in my absence. ( now ex-driver) had banged my car when parking . Now i need to get the rear door dented/painted or maybe even replaced. My car is a Zest.
Thank you in advance,
Ayon

Top Bottom