TAI Kolkata Back To Back Meets (2016)

Two hours more.Hope the meet goes nice and also look forward to see City Of Joy's TAI members rides(in photos);please do post photos later.[:)]Thanks again.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for a very enjoyable meet. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Though I stay at a good distance from the venue, the road was almost empty at midnight and reached home shortly after 00-30 Hrs. Thanks to all participants once again.

Great meet.
Chilly Kolkata winter, a nice venue n menu, beautiful ladies, lovely children and the spirit of TAI members made the evening to remember for long.
Calcutta Corporation allotted us a private road and also showered us with lots of coal dust.
Let the photos give you all a feeling of the evening.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a great meet. As usual.
Looking forward to another meet, preferably an overnight-er with family/friends.

Thanks for the pics, Subrata da. Please post more pics.

Successful Back to Back meets. Two meetings in a span of 5 days. That is how well knit the TAI Family in Kolkata is. Let me record the official attendance..

Date - 17th Jan (Sun)
Venue - Sharma Tea Stall (Salt Lake) followed by photo shoot Eco Space (New Town)
Time - 6 pm to 10pm
Attendees
Sisir (with wife) - Honda City
Chandranath - Mahindra Xylo
Swift Kolkata (with wife and daughter) - Suzuki Swift
Bodhi - VW Polo
Sarkar 9057 (with wife) - Ford Fiesta
Myth (with wife) - Hyundai Verna
Swapnil (tagged with Myth)
Altocumulus (with wife) - Ritz
Anshuman - Alto

Total 9 members plus 5 spouses plus 1 junior member. 8 cars.

Date - 22nd Jan (Thu)
Venue - Howrah Bridge joint (EM Bypass / Anwarshah Rd Connector)
Time - 6 pm to 10pm
Attendees
Sisir (with wife and 2 kids) - Honda City
Bodhi - VW Polo
Rahul 4640 - Tata Indigo
Sam Kolkata (Tagged with Sanku / from Bhubaneshwar and came from station)
Roy - Mahindra Bolero
Subrata - Toyota Fortuner
Sanjoy - Ritz (left early without meeting as had a prior appointment)

Total 12 members plus 3 spouses plus 3 junior member. 10 cars.

Great meeting you all like minded people. Looking forward to the next one

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing special & again as usual great meet on 22nd night ! Thanks to Chandranath, Swift kolkata & others who have organised meet. Foods were Delicious & Sandy ! A special thanks to Surajit for providing a perfect nest for some highs.

Thanks Rahul da for showing-up. I am an ardent follower of your family adventures with your Indigo.

A request to Subroto Da, I got bored seeing your gorgeous Fortuner ! Chandranath, are you listening ?

Bodhi, where is the pics of the Bolero?

Love & Regards

Roy

Last edited:
View attachment 191355 Date - 17th Jan (Sun)
Venue - Sharma Tea Stall (Salt Lake) followed by photo shoot Eco Space (New Town)
Time - 6 pm to 10pm
Attendees
Sisir (with wife) - Honda City
Bodhi - VW Polo
Altocumulus (with wife) - Ritz
Anshuman - Alto

Attachments

Last edited:
The above pictures posted by SwiftKolkata is of the first meet. It is funny to see that in both the back to back meets we got an opportunity to block the road for the photo shoot.

Bodhi has the picture of the Bolero I think. Even I have but somehow not being able to upload pictures. But trust me that Bolero was looking and feeling awesome except for the space inside which was extremely cramped.

Few more pics from our second Meet...Pics courtesy Bodhi

Attachments

Last edited:
Awesome meet guys. Looks like everyone enjoyed a lot.
I was hoping if someone can guide me to a car denter / painter mechanic nearby dum dum area wherein I can get my car repaired in an economical and efficient manner. I want the work to be good and not shabby as I have banged my civic's previous quarter panel and that needs denting and painting jobs to be done.

I was hoping if someone can guide me to a car denter / painter mechanic nearby dum dum area wherein I can get my car repaired in an economical and efficient manner. I want the work to be good and not shabby as I have banged my civic's previous quarter panel and that needs denting and painting jobs to be done.
Sorry I did not see your post earlier. I stay at Dum Dum Road, near Cossipore, possibly very close by. Has your problem been sorted out? If not, I know a friendly guy, who has a decent automotive garage, including a full and large scale heat chamber for all types of painting jobs. I guess your problem has already been taken well care of. But if not, feel free to send me a PM.

Top Bottom