TAI Kolkata Back To Back Meets (2016)

I will be returning to kolkata on 22nd night (train scheduled at 9pm arrival) If possible i will join u guys but cannot stay for more than an hour ! Lets hope for the Best and as of now count me in!

Here is the list till now
1.Zenga
2.Swiftkolkata
3.Chandranath
4.Rahul4640
please add myth da to the list as he had already confirmed his participation[:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is
1.Zenga
2.Swiftkolkata
3.Chandranath
4.Rahul4640
5.Myth
Great to see you enthusiasm at an age when some people meeting here may be of your father and grandfathers age. Keep it up and grow up to be a good and more importantly a responsible driver.

Thanks for initiating the list of participants.

You will have a host of other names also. Sam Kolkata has confirmed. Sisir has also confirmed. Tenida is coming. Also Sarkar9057 will be in.

Also try to add the cars against each ones name if possible.

Swapnil is sure but tagging with Myth probably.

Last edited:
Good to see a healthy list of members showing interest! Taigers Kolkata are always ready for a meet!! Hope we can confirm SajalDa SugataDa Ayan Rahul Da for this meet! And someone please share the exact location (preferably on a map) of the meet it would be helpful for all!

Last edited:
Nice to see all getting charged up for the meet. Shall see you all at Howrah Bridge parking area on 22nd.
Only hope that the parking area is reasonably large and has adequate room for ten/twelve cars.
Thank you Chandranath, for your cordial invitation. I will try my best to join you & make you people bored to hell with my AUTOMOTIVE-BAKWASH.
I shall love that, honestly.
Rahul is confirmed and his name is featuring in the list.
I was myself not very sure about joining into this meet, at least till this very moment. Though I was very much willing to join and I had missed the last few meets, my car was unfortunately out of order. I was also somewhat adamant of not joining any automotive meet riding a taxi. But my car is now repaired by my authorised service center. The service adviser had informed me that they had driven it for at least forty KMs after repair, taking it to Rajarhat area, (I guess flouting speed restrictions there) and now the car is all fit to drive. [clap]

Looking forward to meet you guys. [:D]

Only hope that the parking area is reasonably large and has adequate room for ten/twelve cars.

I shall love that, honestly.

I was myself not very sure about joining into this meet, at least till this very moment. Though I was very much willing to join and I had missed the last few meets, my car was unfortunately out of order. I was also somewhat adamant of not joining any automotive meet riding a taxi. But my car is now repaired by my authorised service center. The service adviser had informed me that they had driven it for at least forty KMs after repair, taking it to Rajarhat area, (I guess flouting speed restrictions there) and now the car is all fit to drive. [clap]

Looking forward to meet you guys. [:D]
Congratulation Rahul da and i am eager to listen your Shonpur Mela [clap]

Top Bottom