TAI Kochi Meet - September 2013 !!

Re: TAI Kochi Meet Proposed Sep 2013 !!

Just spoke with gurrala74.Planning to meet him tomorrow evening.He will be free after 5.Where to meet up?Cocoa tree is a nice coffee place near Deshadan.What say naveen04?
Regards,
Aneesh.

Just spoke with gurrala74.Planning to meet him tomorrow evening.He will be free after 5.Where to meet up?Cocoa tree is a nice coffee place near Deshadan.What say naveen04?
Regards,
Aneesh.
Spoke to gurrala. I shall come to the spot by 4.45 - 5. We have many options near the hotel. Cocoa tree, French Toast etc. It would be great if all can make it at 5 since I have to return back at 6.30.

@Aneesh - Meet me near the panampilly nagar park. Here's the location. I shall be waiting along that blue line.

Car - White Ecosport.

Attachments

Thread Starter #34

Spoke to draneesh, Naveen, releesh this morning and all comfortable for a meet tomorrow evening. Thank for your time and interest friends. Since I not aware of places in Kochi much, so I leave that decision to you guys. I will be free by 5 or 5.30pm max. from the seminar at port trust.

please let me know that where reach by tomorrow afternoon.

Thread Starter #36

Friends

I am reaching back to hotel in 30 minutes, draneesh on the way, need to speak to naveen, and releesh may come little late. So all set for the meet.

We do we go, is marine drive would be good ??

Thread Starter #39

Friends

We had a nice short and crisp meet a while ago. @draneesh and Naveen were standing at the cocoa coffee shop at Hotel Centaur. Then I joined them and Reelesh later on. We checked the coffee shop and found to be very crowdy, went to a near by tea stall and had a tea there.

Since all were in a hurry to leave, just had a ride with @Naveens beautiful white ES. Thanks Naveen, ES is so good except two things a) Rear seat is strictly for two b) rear seat ride quality in bad roads is bit stiffer. If you are in driver seat, hmm its superb.

Thank you friends for your time and making for the wonderful meet and here are few pics.

Naveen's white ES
1. draneesh, Naveen
2. Naveen, Releesh
3. draneesh,naveen,releesh
4. draneesh,gurrala74,Releesh

Attachments

Last edited:

Guralla. How is our Kochi. [:)]
Sorry I'm not able to join you. [cry]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #41

@jagrover

Yes Kochi is good like always, I am visiting Kochi since year 2000, so as usual I did not get much time to go anywhere[cry]. Its ok buddy we will meet next time for sure

It was wonderful meeting you guys. Being a weekday, all were busy and had to hurry up. Lets hope we can have a meet on weekends next time when gurrala is in town.

Congrats on the meet. btw I missed it. Hope it will happen again soon :)

Top Bottom